Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? (526 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Tinubu Meets Akeredolu In Governor's Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? by OVB123: 6:49am On Jul 07, 2020
If you are asked, to rate the performance of governor of Edo state Gov. Godwin Obaseki and his counterpart in Ondo state, Gov. Akeredolu in office, which Governor between both of them is better and will carry the day?
Re: Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? by vyncentino(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2020
see am in edo who ever is telling you obaseki didn't do well in terms of infrastructure and road is telling you lie. We know where he failed by not carrying the people along because nor be him put his self there

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? by aremuforlife(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2020
vyncentino:
see am in edo who ever is telling you obaseki didn't do well in terms of infrastructure and road is telling you lie. We know where he failed by not carrying the people along because nor be him put his self there
[quote][/quote]you are an insider as an Edo indigene, kindly rate him according to what the OP said. We will waiting for an Ondo indigene
Re: Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? by uniqueboi1(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Edo 6/10
Ondo 5/10.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? by onward4life(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2020
They all looters except for info gov.

Bottom line yahaya hello performed more!

Yahaya hello the slayer of all kogi boy-fathers

Re: Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2020
the difference is clear Akeredolu invite Mr President to come and commission project how many projects commission in edo Akeredolu is working and he deserve 2nd time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? by Aflix(m): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Edo:8.5/10 Obaseki has done really well, I'm an Edo indigene so I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? by spirul77: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2020
vyncentino:
I'm in edo too, it's not by mouth, list the projects and let's see , if you won't start listing renovation of stadium, renovation of secretariat painting of teachers house etc
edo=3/10
ondo=5/10

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? by OVB123: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2020
I want more Edo and Ondo indigenes to do justice to this topic and please be fair in your judgement.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Obaseki & Akeredolu In Office? by Rotimi2705: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2020
ondo 3% we don't believe on fake propaganda come to d state an see even d 3% baba don't deserve dat? as for Edo I don't have Edo details but my friend's der said is dsame as ondo state

(1) (Reply)

Chaos As Agboola Ajayi Attempts To Compromise Pdp Ad Hoc Delegate Election / Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Meet Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Calm Down, I Never Got Any NDDC Contract, Ibori Tells Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.