Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Earn 50% Of Your Investment In 5days. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn 50% Of Your Investment In 5days. (713 Views)

I Can Give You 5odds For 5days Straight / Learn Forex Trading In 5days / How I Grew My 10k Investment To Over 30k+ In 5days+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 50% Of Your Investment In 5days. by ezekiel2099(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2020
You can make money in two ways:
Be an investor
Be a broker
Note: You can become both an investor and a broker.
AN INVESTOR:
Minimum investment: ₦5,000
Maximum investment: ₦1,000,000
Once you've invested, your money starts growing from 24 hours:
Day 1 = 2%
Day 2 = 6%
Day 3 = 15%
Day 4 = 30%
Day 5 = 50%
After Day 5, your investment stops growing at 50%
Make payment only to bank account details that appears on your Merged List
24 hours to make payment after been merged (if not your account will be suspended!)
Make withdrawal anytime after 24 hours of your investment

A BROKER:
You can also make money without investment by becoming a broker.

A Broker earn commissions based on the following calculations:
Basic This requires a maximum of 15 referrals. Broker get 2% of each investment made by their Basic Level referrals (withdrawable at maximum referrals).

Premium This requires a maximum of 65 referrals. Broker get 3% of each investment made by their Premium Level referrals. (withdrawable at maximum referrals).

VIP This requires a minimum of 66 referrals and above. Broker get 5% of each investment made by their VIP Level referrals. (withdrawable at minimum referrals).

Re: Earn 50% Of Your Investment In 5days. by ezekiel2099(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Earn 50% Of Your Investment In 5days. by ThePropertyGuy: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2020
The word “investment” has suffered a lot of abuse.

A rare privilege of giving you my money in order to be “merged” with other people who would pay me 50% of the money given to you ( not investment)??
Flee from every sign of lazy thinking!!!!!

ezekiel2099:
https://greenrichinvestment.com/register/51026

(1) (Reply)

I Need One On One Cryptocurrency Training Here In Benin / * / Does Tiktok Pay Creators? Anybody Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.