Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lmpeachment Plan : Ondo Deputy Governor Drags Assembly To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lmpeachment Plan : Ondo Deputy Governor Drags Assembly To Court (352 Views)

Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor / Ondo Deputy Governor Divides PDP / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmpeachment Plan : Ondo Deputy Governor Drags Assembly To Court by Smart360News: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2020
The Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Hon Agboola Ajayi, on Monday dragged the State House of Assembly to court over his planned impeachment by the lawmakers of the state.

There are fears that the State House of Assembly may begin the impeachment process against Ajayi on Tuesday for leaving the ruling party to opposition.

But Ajayi through his lawyer filed the suit seeking to halt the impeachment proceeding and enforce his fundamental right of association.
Aside the House of Assembly, the suit filed by his lawyers has the Inspector General of Police, State Commissioner Of Police, Department of State Services (DSS) and the Speaker of the Assembly, Mr David Oleyeloogun as defendants.
The suit filed by Mr I. Olatoke SAN seeks to enforce the fundamental right of the Deputy Governor to retain his position having defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to People ‘s Democratic Party (PDP).

Re: Lmpeachment Plan : Ondo Deputy Governor Drags Assembly To Court by yemmight(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2020
What will be, will be.
Re: Lmpeachment Plan : Ondo Deputy Governor Drags Assembly To Court by kiwi007: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2020
This politicians will not cease to amaze me with their munmun activities. Well sha election is close more of dramas like this tends to surface ... Nigeria my country
Re: Lmpeachment Plan : Ondo Deputy Governor Drags Assembly To Court by Maxymilliano(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Smart move ...
Re: Lmpeachment Plan : Ondo Deputy Governor Drags Assembly To Court by 2fine2fast(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2020
I thought his supporters said he
controls all of the State assembly?
Toes crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Ahead Of 2023: Dongara Dump PDP For APC Continue Reading At Https://kogifla / APC Condemns Saturday's Violence At Pdp's Edo State Governorship Campaign / Bode George Asks Buhari To Reopen Investigation Into Murder Of Funsho Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.