Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud (23021 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by paulolee(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2020
good
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by crazygod(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Joeameh:
Ize Iyamu is far far better than Obaseki 100%

Gov. Obaseki is a betrayal PDP becareful ooooo...

I rest my case.
Even if them present Shina Rambo to you as a candidate, you will vote for him as far as you have your own share of the cake abi
What is Obaseki's real offense? He refused to dance to oshiomole and tinubu's tune again. No more godfatherism in Edo state.

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Abalado(f): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Lol,,,,,, APC the fraud party,,, everyone in APC are all fraudsters,,I guess Husshpuppi is one of their members..... Awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Sarah20A(f): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2020
johnmartus:
There's an evidence that this man is better than that stupid Obaseki.
what's the evidence undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by omooajisnooni: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2020
All Nigerian politicians are criminals and that's what has been hindering the progress of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Theoarhics: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2020
johnmartus:

We don't want a cultist, fake pastor and a thief to governor Edo state. We the good people of Edo state gladly reject him and handover him to kano state.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2020
And he will still go ahead to probably win the governorship election of STATE!

No shame
No integrity
No honour

What a country
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Theoarhics: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Joeameh:

I rest my case.

You lack sense of proper judgement .

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by PUFFBEE: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmmmmm, Nigeria my Country. God, when are we going to rest on the issue of all these people lootiing Nigeria's money anyhow? That means Nigeria have so much money ooo.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2020
We have watched this film before, so we know how it ends.

This is Naija.
If Gandollar is the campaign manager , do you expect the candidate to be convicted?

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Macphenson: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2020
post=91463605:
Fear Naija Politics and Politicians.

If you wanna eat with the devil, make sure you use a looong spoon!

This is the thief and cultist your darling daddy wants to foist on Edo people.

Birds of a feather.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2020
Joeameh:

I rest my case.
have you been to edo lately?
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by ceaser: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2020
I suspect that this is all a script APC is playing and aimed at giving him a clean slate ahead of the elections.

The court will acquit him and declare him innocent of the allegations. This will truncate any plans by the opposition to tag him a felon when and after he wins.

This government cannot be trusted at all. They get the worst of the people to occupy positions of power.

China makes it a point of duty to put the best of their people in positions of power, duly endorsed by the people who must have had experiences with the candidate over several years and at different fora and will determine if they are comfortable with his character over those periods. Then they can decide to elect him into position. What this means is that you must have led the people in varying capacity (street head, town leader, provincial head etc) one after the other and proven your worth and loyalty to the people at these various stages and the people will therefore determine your eligibility for the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by tempest01(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2020
We know what will happen. The deaf can hear and the blind can see the only outcome. Voodoo justice.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by funmimall(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2020
Do you want to start phone accessories business in Nigeria but don’t know how to go about it? We sell phone accessories at wholesale and retail price. We will also guide you on how to do the business and make profit.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Orubebe01: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2020
Ize iyamu must vomit our yam
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Bodexman(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmm.....

Moral lesson....

Always be mindful of your actions today cos it might hurt your future, career & ambitions.

Now the books of this man are being opened to him one after the other when he needed the public trust the most but unfortunately, they are not good records.

Will he sail through? Only God knows.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by jayaim: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2020
Use ur head, nobody knows u. They will still go & drink together. Some of people are too guliable. The fight should be them against us the ordinary citizens
Joeameh:

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2020
popez:
This is the thief Tinubu and SW APC members are trying to foist on the good people of Edo state.

Funny enough, APC also chose another armed robber, Ganduje to head their campaign council in Edo state.

Imagine a combination of Thief.nubu, Gandollar and this notorious thief, Ize iyamu on the treasury of Edo state. Just imagine! They'll steal and steal, even money for worker's salary would be stolen.

Edo No be Lagos, abeg! undecided
that's the way things happen in the Nigerian politics. A criminal can suddenly become a Saint in Nigeria and people would forget his/her dirty past and that's the reason Nigeria would remain in one place in development. Akpabio is a good example. Now it's ize-iyamu. You guys following all these criminals out if sentiments, you're the cause of their popularity . The more you worship impuniry, the more you impiverish your life.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Billygee2u: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Macphenson:
They have not grinded beans, moi-moi is smelling.

This cultist is already appearing in court for looting when he is yet to be an elected political office holder, imagine what will happen when he will have immunity and access to state coffers, little wonder GANDOLLAR is heading his campaign organisation.

Edo people don't allow this cultist and thief access to Edo state coffers.

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Bolosiye: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2020
beejaay:

And yet you campaign against him in 2016 cos oshiomole called him thief abi you were just plain foolish then.. Mumu youth selling away their future for a pot of porridge
...... even till now foolishness has not left that poor youth. He in particular its so pathetic he does not have a sense of reason

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Billygee2u: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2020
SmartProf:
No wonder Gandollar will be his hypeman in the election campaign. We all have to decide for ourselves what kind of thief we can live with. Edo people can't survive with this one as a Governor

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by moderatedguy: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
johnmartus:
A cultist ,thiefand acid thrower better than humble and focused Obaseki....SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Sonoyom(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2020
This is Nigeria, everybody is a criminal na just different level.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Austino50: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Heading should be read Ize-Iyamu and PDP appears in court today for money laundering, let fool of the foolish continues to deceive themselves, is it not money stolen and laundered for Atikulate Atiku campaign that got him involved as their party gubernatorial candidate then, so PDP and Atifku should come and explain to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by eldoradoxx: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2020
We are a nation of shameless people. In a country where decent humans live, a mere accusation of corruption/crime is enough to make one resign from office to go and clear his name. Here is a man being prosecuted for corruption by a government run by his own political party running for election as Governor. Who did this to Nigeria?
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by moderatedguy: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2020
Joeameh:

I rest my case.
Define his betrayal....abi becos he refused kabaka and Oshiomhole access to d treasury

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by sLentlover7778(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2020
Joeameh:

I rest my case.
Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Billygee2u: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2020
dangermouse:
Wake me up when the case has been struck off. Nigeria i hail thee!
He has been acquitted since the day he joined APC(A PARTY OF CRIMINALS). He's now a saint

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appear In Court Today Over N700 Million Fraud by Bolosiye: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=johnmartus post=91462369]There's an evidence that this man is better than that stupid Obaseki. [/quote
..... mumu man show us the evidence you have in favour of this your piefing kleptomania like, winning against Obaseki. Birds of same feather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu: Imo Government Apologises To Anglican Church / Senators Reject Pay Cut Recommendation / Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.