Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal (23279 Views)

The Corruption In Nigeria Correctional Service That's Led To Incessant Jailbreak / Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Truetalk3139: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Say No To Government Of The Old
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Stmiceel(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
My Daddy is a custom officer and he is not corrupt.
So one or two is corrupt doesn't mean everyone is.
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
undecided
Nothing surprises me anymore in this country
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by earnit2: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
oh
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by socialmediaman: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arewa1408:

This is one of the major problems we have in this country that is leaving most people confused. You can hate GMB all you want, however, your hate and lies is causing problems for you and all of us. Buhari has WAEC result. He submitted an affidavit, lots of talk, he obtained his original WAEC result reissued by WAEC. It was on the news, it was available for all to see, however, conspiracy theory following mofos like you will still continue on that useless path, now what is that doing to us collectively? Buhari is incompetent, if you come forth talking about that or organizing a march, i will not join you cos you are not sincere, you just want to bring him down and at the end, he still rules with his incompetence and we all suffer. Then extrapolate that to Edo state, Obaseki finished from UI, UI confirmed it, however APC threw him out for falsification, on his NYSC Certificate, his name was misplelled as "Obasek", APC did not go to NYSC, they said he falsified. Ize Iyamu is a Pastor, he was alleged to have poured acid on someone, up till this moment no one knows the truth of the matter, however, an alleged cult member is a governorship aspirant, just like an alleged rapist and retired cult member is a religious leader - Fatoyinbo, and an adulterer, Oyakhilome is a religious leader, a bribe receiving Ganduje is a Governor, thugs like Fayose and Yahaya Bello are Govs and former Govs and a Jonathan that should not be contesting for second term did and lost but he is still hailed cos of corruption and hate, and a Buhari that should not win second term based on unfulfilled promises in his first term, rising crime, etc is your president today and you are still looking for his WAEC certificate. Continue.

The tyrant got his WAEC certificate while in office as president, there’s no lie there. Whether he had it before is open to interpretation because he’s heading a very corrupt government. He hushpuppied 15 million Nigerians with fake promises and lies, that’s a fact!

Hushpuppi’s victims aren’t defending him the way you’re defending the tyrant who scammed you twice
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Arewa1408: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
socialmediaman:

The tyrant got his WAEC certificate while in office as president, there’s no lie there. Whether he had it before is open to interpretation because he’s heading a very corrupt government. He hushpuppied 15 million Nigerians with fake promises and lies, that’s a fact!

Hushpuppi’s victims aren’t defending him the way you’re defending the tyrant who scammed you twice

Bros, seriously, you sound so uneducated. Read this slowly. I got my birth certificate in 2004. Many years after i was born. I did not even go to the Hospital. I was in the USA, i just asked my mum the name of the hospital where i was born in Warri, i sent a friend there and he obtained an original copy of my birth certificate. Now, the Dr that signed it, i am most probably older than, and i got my birth certificate from Warri, Delta State Nigeria while living in the USA. Now argue with your brain how that is possible? Hopefully, with this exercise, you will realize your level of illiteracy.

On the corruption, YES, Buhari, personally is not corrupt. He has repeatedly asked for proof however, corrupt people like you most definitely if you are in position, keep calling him a liar and that he is corrupt. Now, that he is heading and leading a corrupt govt, I AGREE with you absolutely. Corruption cases has been reported to him and he did nothing about it. His loyalist are corrupt, he did nothing about it. That useless Buratai has houses in Dubai, he is COAS, Buhari has refused to sack him. Now, should Buhari be leading today? No. However, if you say that, i will not join you cos, i know, you are going to be worse and that is our problem in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by socialmediaman: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arewa1408:

Bros, seriously, you sound so uneducated. Read this slowly. I got my birth certificate in 2004. Many years after i was born. I did not even go to the Hospital. I was in the USA, i just asked my mum the name of the hospital where i was born in Warri, i sent a friend there and he obtained an original copy of my birth certificate. Now, the Dr that signed it, i am most probably older than, and i got my birth certificate from Warri, Delta State Nigeria while living in the USA. Now argue with your brain how that is possible? Hopefully, with this exercise, you will realize your level of illiteracy.

On the corruption, YES, Buhari, personally is not corrupt. He has repeatedly asked for proof however, corrupt people like you most definitely if you are in position, keep calling him a liar and that he is corrupt. Now, that he is heading and leading a corrupt govt, I AGREE with you absolutely. Corruption cases has been reported to him and he did nothing about it. His loyalist are corrupt, he did nothing about it. That useless Buratai has houses in Dubai, he is COAS, Buhari has refused to sack him. Now, should Buhari be leading today? No. However, if you say that, i will not join you cos, i know, you are going to be worse and that is our problem in Nigeria.

You got your birth certificate in 2004, simple. Every other explanation you wrote there is irrelevant and open to interpretation/manipulation. There are also people who forge birth certificates if they know the doctor of the hospital, talk less a president of a corrupt government.

On the corruption issue, I understand your situation. The problem with scammers and their victims is that they have established trust with their victims so even when you tell them they’re being scammed, they’ll never believe you. Fact remains, The tyrant scammed 15 million people like you and many of them also donated money to him based on lies and a false promise of change.

A common Nigerian who has no idea what goes on in Aso Rock is here defending the president and clearing him of all allegations, Laughable! The only thing that will convince you is if you see him in chains on national TV being tried for corruption, however, I doubt that will even convince you, for same reasons I mentioned above.

ps: notice how I’m ignoring and not participating in your name calling? Don’t just say you’re mature, show it with your words and actions
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by goldmatrix(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
socialmediaman:
What did we expect when the tyrant in Aso Rock got his own WAEC certificate while in office as president after he hushpuppied 15 million Nigerians with lies and a false promise of change, many of them giving money to his scheme... no public financial statement of how much he obtained or what he did with the money, no promises were kept, and he was miraculously re-elected!

Point of correction, he rigged himself in. He wasn't re-elected.
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Arewa1408: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
socialmediaman:

You got your birth certificate in 2004, simple. Every other explanation you wrote there is irrelevant and open to interpretation/manipulation. There are also people who forge birth certificates if they know the doctor of the hospital, talk less a president of a corrupt government.

On the corruption issue, I understand your situation. The problem with scammers and their victims is that they have established trust with their victims so even when you tell them they’re being scammed, they’ll never believe you. Fact remains, The tyrant scammed 15 million people like you and many of them also donated money to him based on lies and a false promise of change.

A common Nigerian who has no idea what goes on in Aso Rock is here defending the president and clearing him of all allegations, Laughable! The only thing that will convince you is if you see him in chains on national TV being tried for corruption, however, I doubt that will even convince you, for same reasons I mentioned above.

ps: notice how I’m ignoring and not participating in your name calling? Don’t just say you’re mature, show it with your words and actions

Actually i need to give you more credit than i am giving you cos from your comments, you are actually smart. Now, i think your problem is the deep hate you have in your heart that is preventing you from clear vision. Now, let me clarify some things you posted above for you. There is the truth and there are lies. From your post above, my guess is you are from Eastern Nigeria why? you have no trust at all and you believe people can be bribed easily and people are corrupt. That's not true. I am from Middle belt, i know so many Igbo Drs that you cannot bribe with all your money. They are sincere and trustworthy. Do not say these things are open to interpretations and manipulations because there is 1. the TRUTH and 2. LIES. You have a duty to request for the truth and when presented, accept the truth as the truth and stop assuming its a lie based on your hate or your personality. Buhari finished secondary school and has his WAEC results. His school presented it, WAEC issued him a certified original copy from their records on file in their archives. Now, if you now come up and say its all manipulations and say the Daura Secondary school principal and all the staff, the whole of WAEC leadership in Nigeria, all of them collaborated to issue Buhari a fake certificate because they were bribed or whatever, what can i tell you? Its either i tell you what a high court told Orly Taitz, the Lawyer that has all this conspiracy theories that Obama's certificate is fake and he was born in Kenya, that she is crazy and any evidence she will potentially bring to the courts is unacceptable since it will be a waste of the courts time. So, she was banned from bringing the case in court ever again, period. OR, i will resort to name calling cos you, like so many others have refused to accept the truth as the truth and allowing Buhari and his team to get away with incompetence and nonsense.

I know what goes on in Aso Rock to a limited extent. I know that under GEJ, corruption was on a mega mega level. There are evidences of bank deposits from Dasuki, I know i supported Buhari whole heartedly in 2015. I also know that Buhari just moved us forward a little bit, i know that Buhari should not have won in 2019, i know corruption is still ongoing at a mega scale, i know Buhari is useless and incompetent and finally, i know we are in this problem because I and you cannot agree on the same things.
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by socialmediaman: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arewa1408:

Actually i need to give you more credit than i am giving you cos from your comments, you are actually smart. Now, i think your problem is the deep hate you have in your heart that is preventing you from clear vision. Now, let me clarify some things you posted above for you. There is the truth and there are lies. From your post above, my guess is you are from Eastern Nigeria why? you have no trust at all and you believe people can be bribed easily and people are corrupt. That's not true. I am from Middle belt, i know so many Igbo Drs that you cannot bribe with all your money. They are sincere and trustworthy. Do not say these things are open to interpretations and manipulations because there is 1. the TRUTH and 2. LIES. You have a duty to request for the truth and when presented, accept the truth as the truth and stop assuming its a lie based on your hate or your personality. Buhari finished secondary school and has his WAEC results. His school presented it, WAEC issued him a certified original copy from their records on file in their archives. Now, if you now come up and say its all manipulations and say the Daura Secondary school principal and all the staff, the whole of WAEC leadership in Nigeria, all of them collaborated to issue Buhari a fake certificate because they were bribed or whatever, what can i tell you? Its either i tell you what a high court told Orly Taitz, the Lawyer that has all this conspiracy theories that Obama's certificate is fake and he was born in Kenya, that she is crazy and any evidence she will potentially bring to the courts is unacceptable since it will be a waste of the courts time. So, she was banned from bringing the case in court ever again, period. OR, i will resort to name calling cos you, like so many others have refused to accept the truth as the truth and allowing Buhari and his team to get away with incompetence and nonsense.

I know what goes on in Aso Rock to a limited extent. I know that under GEJ, corruption was on a mega mega level. There are evidences of bank deposits from Dasuki, I know i supported Buhari whole heartedly in 2015. I also know that Buhari just moved us forward a little bit, i know that Buhari should not have won in 2019, i know corruption is still ongoing at a mega scale, i know Buhari is useless and incompetent and finally, i know we are in this problem because I and you cannot agree on the same things.

Everyone who criticizes the tyrant is now tagged with hate, which is the new manipulation tactics... Lol

Let me take you back to 2011 because that was when I started supporting the tyrant. He promised he was going to eliminate “state of origin” and replace that with “state of residence”, one of his fake promises as usual. Fast forward to 2015, I did not just support him, I campaigned for him and gave people hope and reasons to vote for him. I criticized GEJ and campaigned against him and I was also tagged with hate, lol. Go back to my topics and posts in 2015 and verify.

Having said these, I have zero tolerance for bullshit. In 2019 I supported Atiku, not because he wasn’t corrupt, he’s still one of those crooked ass politicians, but because he’s a democrat and not high handed like the tyrant. Perhaps democracy will grow with him, perhaps people like me will criticize him and protest and not be afraid of being given the Sowore treatment! I know he has been there himself fighting the military with Yar’adua and the rest so maybe democracy could grow with him, that’s where I decided to put my bet.

Mentioning Sowore, maybe I could’ve supporting people like him instead of Atiku, but that would mean nothing, he has no support base from the actual voters on the streets, and a support for him meant a support for re-electing the tyrant.

You’re free to call GEJ whatever you want, I voted him out without regrets, I don’t give a hoot about any of them, he’s as corrupt as the tyrant or even worse, but fact is, Nigeria has become far worse under the tyrant. People like you can continue to pretend or remain docile, thinking this is about East vs West or North vs South, while they continue to manipulate you and scam you like hushpuppi did to his victims.

And you mentioned incorruptible doctors out there, well how ironical that your country’s chairman of anti corruption himself is currently being investigated for corruption... So much for incorruptibles
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Chessg(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2020
corruption in every sector
Re: Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal by Chessg(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2020
socialmediaman:
What did we expect when the tyrant in Aso Rock got his own WAEC certificate while in office as president after he hushpuppied 15 million Nigerians with lies and a false promise of change, many of them giving money to his scheme... no public financial statement of how much he obtained or what he did with the money, no promises were kept, and he was miraculously re-elected!

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Worked In A Factory? Come In And Share Your Experience / Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most / Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.