Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) (600 Views)

Where Can I Download Microsoft Word 2016? / Converting Wordperfect Documents To Microsoft Word / Help!!!!!!!!!!!! How To Convert .btd To .doc (microsoft Word Document) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) by drealbenard(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2020
This thread is for those who are interested in learning Microsoft word. Please make sure the software adequately installed on your system before participating in this tutorial.

Re: Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) by drealbenard(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2020
So, the first thing to do is to open your Ms word. While opening, you will see a prompt like the one in the first pics below.

Select blank document. After you have selected blank document, a new page will be opened. In this new page, you will see a small vertical line blinking, that's the prompt. Just like the 2nd pics below.

Whatever you want to type will start from the prompt.

Re: Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) by drealbenard(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Now go ahead and type anything. Like the first pic below. After typing, you will need to highlight. Highlighting is how you indicate to Ms word the text you wish to edit.

Re: Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) by drealbenard(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2020
Now the next thing we are going to be doing is texts/fonts editing. First, let's make our texts to be Bold. Pls make sure that your text is highlighted before proceeding with editing.

After clicking on B, you will notice that the appearance of your text has changed just like in the second pics below.

Now, if you don't want the text to be bold anymore, you will need to click on B again to return the text back to normal.

Re: Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) by drealbenard(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Next, we will be looking at how to make our texts Italic. That is, to appear like an Italian text.

Again, make sure your text is properly highlighted before editing. Now, after clicking on I as demonstrated in the first pic, your text will appear like the one in the second pic.

If you want to return d text back to normal, just click on the I again.

Re: Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) by drealbenard(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Next on the list is text underline, i.e to draw a line under the text.

After clicking on the U as demonstrated in the first pic below, your text will be underlined. Again, make sure your text is highlighted before editing.

To remove the underline, just click on U again.

Re: Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) by drealbenard(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Next is strikethrough, i.e drawing a line through you text.

After clicking on the strike through as demonstrated in the first pic below, your text will appear just like the one in the second pic.

To make the text normal, just click on the strike through again.

Re: Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) by drealbenard(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Next on the list is Subscript, that is, to position a smaller text below the line of a bigger one.

After clicking as demonstrated in the first pic, your text will appear like the one in the 2nd pic.

Re: Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) by drealbenard(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
The next text editing is how to apply a Superscript, i.e a smaller text above the next line of a bigger one.

Highlight only the part you want superscripted as shown in the first pic. After doing that, your text should appear like the second pic.

Re: Microsoft Word Tutorial (Pics) by drealbenard(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2020
Lecture continues tomorrow...

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Hp Stream X360 Covertible 11 For Quick Sale In Kano / Dell Inspiron 7737 (corei7 4th Gen, 500gb/8gb, 2gb Nvidia Graphics, Backlit) / Dell Inspiron Corei5 7th Gen HD Touchscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.