Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect (450 Views)

Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Gracious David West Pleads Guilty To Murder Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by hydoo(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2020
The Zamfara State Police Command has arrested and paraded one of the suspects, Abubakar Namaliki, who was part of the gang that gruesomely murdered Dr. Enoch Okpara, a gynecologist attached to Federal Medical Centre in Gusau, the state capital.

The arrested suspect said that he was given 5,000 naira by the bandits leader to commit the gruesome murder.

Addressing newsmen at the state police command on Monday, the state Commissioner of Police, Barrister Usman Nagogo, explained that the suspected killer was arrested Sunday night in a forest.

According to the state police boss, a team of policemen attached to Operation Puff Adder responded to a distress call, saying that they rushed to the forest where the suspect was apprehended.
It could be recalled that on June 13, 2020, unidentified armed bandits invaded the house of the gynecologist and gruesomely murdered and burnt Dr. Enoch Okpara at his residence in Gusau, the state capital” he said.

Barrister Nagogo explained that many people were given various insinuations, stressing that the police since then commenced a serious manhunt of the perpetrators.

The commissioner said that in the course of investigation, the police discovered that one Abubakar Namaliki was one of the prime suspects who allegedly masterminded the murder of the medical doctor in his residence.

Speaking further, he explained that after much and careful investigation, the suspect revealed that himself and four others committed the dastardly act.
He noted that the suspect gave the names of, Alhaji Shehu Bagewaye, a notorious bandits leader, IroTsoho, DanHajiya, alias Smally, Auwali Banawa and Muhammed Jansaidi.

Nagogo explained that the suspect had made some confessional statements, admitting that he actually took part in the inhuman act.

When interviewed by newsmen at the command, Abubakar Namaliki, the arrested suspect said that he was given 5,000 naira by the bandits leader to commit the gruesome murder.
Source:::dailypost
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by Hezzyluv: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Police have apprehended the suspect Namaliki, But my concern is this, no amount of punishment that can suit the crimes he committed embarassed

Kill him, equation not balanced. 'cause, he has killed bread winners of families.

Life improvement, one day, he might be free

Amputate his limbs, living dog is better then a died lion.

0nly God can handle this guy. Again, God can still forgive him.

I don weak sef. well, God give family of prof. The fortitude to bear the loss
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by Officialgarri: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Northerners doesn't see value in money sha. Ordinary 5k to blow cigar and drink solution
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by EngineerBode: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2020
Only N5k for a whole doctor.
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by donbachi(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Well i know where its coming from...where they value cow more than human.
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by DanseMacabre(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
N5k.

That is the cost of a Nigerian citizen under the regime of the incompetent inept clueless lifeless kunu-sipping teeth-picking gworo-chewing despot called Buhari alias Sinzu Money aka Hushpapa.
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by blazingblender(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
God forbid a doctor who went to school suffered all the tireless night reading just to save lives .now murdered by an uneducated bastard because of 5000? dis is the worst news i hv heard so far
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by playapayaski: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Pepper soup n 4 Heineken money = doctors life? Oh my god
Look at your creations
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by segebase(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2020
Jesus just come now
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by godkiller(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Hunger bad

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by illicit(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2020
If anybody tell me that rapture is coming, I will also them.
Rapture ko, Rambo ni
Re: I Was Paid N5,000 To Murder Medical Doctor In Zamfara – Suspect by Obioramichael(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
It's quite pathetic how #5000 naira could be used in exchange of a life...

Anyways, what do I know when people are being hacked to death because of religious differences.. How much more when there is a bounty of 5k

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Men Pledge To Save Man Held As Collateral By Dreaded Pakistani Gang.(video) / 20-year-old Son Marries Step Mother / Woman Shoots Boyfriend Because He Refused To Argue With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.