Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Do We Still Have A President In This Country ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Still Have A President In This Country ? (299 Views)

If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have A President In This Country ? by seedgreen(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2020
It amazes me to know that with all the happenings in the country right now, the president sees himself too big to address and answer some question bothering Nigerians.

This is very painful and so irresponsible of this present administration

A president that sees himself too big to address his nation. This is pathetic

His style of leadership is lame and deaf

Very painful
Re: Do We Still Have A President In This Country ? by Simplyleo: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
seedgreen:
It amazes me to know that with all the happenings in the country right now, the president sees himself too big to address and answer some question bothering Nigerians.

This is very painful and so irresponsible of this present administration

A president that sees himself too big to address his nation. This is pathetic

His style of leadership is lame and deaf

Very painful
[/s]
Shut up.

Every now and then, you lot keep typing gibberish on social media asking the president to address the nation.

Yet, any time the president was to address the nation on topical issues, the same you lot will inundate social media that you can't waste your time listening to him.

So, stfu.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have A President In This Country ? by seedgreen(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

Every now and then, you lot keep typing gibberish on social media asking the president to address the nation.

Yet, any time the president was to address the nation on topical issues, the same you lot will inundate social media that you can't waste your time listening to him.

So, stfu.
I won’t allow you drag me into your frustration which seems very obvious.

Still trying to locate the sense in your comments
Re: Do We Still Have A President In This Country ? by Simplyleo: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
seedgreen:

[/s]
One symptom of frustration is when one start screaming aimlessly without any real objective in sight. Eg, a man wants the president to address the nation, yet when the president is about to address the nation, same man cant waste his time listening to the president.

Now, between you and I, who exhibits the above trait.

Therein lies a good symptom of frustration.
Re: Do We Still Have A President In This Country ? by BlackfireX: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2020
Let's support the President

Long live Nigeria
Long live APC
Long live buhari

Waillers stay off my mention
Re: Do We Still Have A President In This Country ? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2020
seedgreen:

TBH you're the one who opened the thread out of frustration, so what gives?
Re: Do We Still Have A President In This Country ? by seedgreen(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2020
BlackfireX:
Let's support the President

Long live Nigeria
Long live APC
Long live buhari

Waillers stay off my mention
I support good and transparent governance
I support Nigeria and I believe nobody else can build this nation except us

And I also hold the opinion that certain issues should be addressed so that the body language of the president shouldn’t be misinterpreted as weakness , negligence, inability or pride and especially when he sees himself as too big to be open minded and give account of his leadership.

That’s what I have an issue with.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Chief Judge Rejects Assembly’s Request To Set Up Probe Panel To Investigate / Another Soldier Cries out / Reps Probe Resignation Of 365 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.