Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nairaland Book Of Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Book Of Records (736 Views)

Meet Sudanese Model Nyakim, Guinness Book Of Records Darkest Skin Tone On Earth / Woman Enters The Guinness Book Of Records . . . For Biggest Butt [pics] / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Book Of Records by illicit(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2020
As usual, I was brainstorming then this novel idea popped up in my medulla.

Why do we value, cite, refer and quote the Guineas book of Records.

Authenticity and Global reach.....

With all being said, we can start a book of Records here on NL that will be verified, monitored and moderated.

cc

seun

lalasticlala

mynd44

if need be contact me
Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by blazingblender(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2020
u start na ,... but atleast put my name in the NL BOR as the first man to chew one cup of raw beans without purging

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by illicit(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2020
blazingblender:
u start na ,... but atleast put my name in the NL BOR as the first man to chew one cup of raw beans without purging

lol you might need to upload a video of u doing that.

And if you are up to it, you can be invited to perform it openly in the presence of witnesses
Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by Brenn594(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2020
Nice idea! I'd like to be the 1st manny to transfer 20k to every NLer cheesy i'm serious ooo!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by illicit(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2020
Brenn594:
Nice idea!
I'd like to be the 1st manny to transfer 20k to every NLer cheesy
i'm serious ooo!

You must be a Billionaire -cheesy
Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by englishmart(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Nobody in life can finish drinking 36 spoons of garri. I took 37 yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by Brenn594(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
illicit:

You must be a Billionaire -cheesy
yyyyyyyyyy!!! I don dey bury money 4 ground since 19smthing... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by illicit(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Brenn594:
yyyyyyyyyy!!! I don dey bury money 4 ground since 19smthing... cheesy
pls come and bury some in my parlour cheesy
Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by Idowster(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Illicit An idea of a record LONGEST TIME SPENT ONLINE send a screenshot as proof undecided
Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by illicit(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Idowster:
Illicit An idea of a record LONGEST TIME SPENT ONLINE send a screenshot as proof undecided

ok

do u have an idea how to do that
Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by Idowster(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2020
illicit:

ok

do u have an idea how to do that
someone lyk seun should hv the longest time he has been online for two year and 5 month somepeople should hv been online five years and above so i say if u hv been online up to three yearz u can send a screenshot to the mod of the celeb board
Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by illicit(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Idowster:
someone lyk seun should hv the longest time he has been online for two year and 5 month somepeople should hv been online five years and above so i say if u hv been online up to three yearz u can send a screenshot to the mod of the celeb board

ok I will keep searching.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Records by BuchiPrinzy: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
blazingblender:

Is my head you want to use abi?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Regina Daniels Pushes Staff Into Swimming Pool / Die-hard Fan Tattoos Davido’s Face And DMW Logo On His Laps (video) / Davido Playing Drums In A Church During Praise Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.