Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

OS Upgrade - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OS Upgrade (441 Views)

Samsung Officially Kills The Note Series To Give 4 Years Of Android OS Upgrade / See What Happened After My Tecno Camon CX Last OS Upgrade / Checkout Hogwash S3; An Iphone X Clone Running Latest Android 8 OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OS Upgrade by crowntoro(f): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Guys, please how can I upgrade the OS on my phone from Android version 8 to the latest version which is 10 I think?
Re: OS Upgrade by Chuksteric(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
crowntoro:
Guys, please how can I upgrade the OS on my phone from Android version 8 to the latest version which is 10 I think?
If it's Tecno or infinix the answer is you can never
Re: OS Upgrade by KrazyDave16(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Via flashing. But first which phone before I redirect you to proper channels.
Re: OS Upgrade by crowntoro(f): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Via flashing. But first which phone before I redirect you to proper channels.
Huawei Honor
Re: OS Upgrade by crowntoro(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chuksteric:

If it's Tecno or infinix the answer is you can never
it is Huawei Honor
Re: OS Upgrade by KrazyDave16(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
crowntoro:
Huawei Honor
Honor what exactly? Anyway follow this

1. Google XDA developers
2. Go to the site
3. Click the search button, input the name of your device (of that doesn't work, model number works too)
4. Your device should pop up. Click on it and go to a section called "ROMs, kernels and recoveries".
You should find answers there but if you don't find any, then no development whatsoever for the device.

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixel 5 Seen On AI Benchmark Carrying Snapdragon 765G / Tecno Camon 16 Series: Features And How To Pre-order To Win Amazing Prizes /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.