Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far (54469 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far / Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by kolade560: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
kendrick9:
The Top five Greatest players in History of football in order
- Pele
- Diego Maradona
- Lionel Messi
- Franz Beckenbeur
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Both Messi & Ronaldo fanboys are wrong,
Both of em aren't the all time GOAT.
But like I always say ,
Lionel messi is definitely the best player of his Generation
.this rating was from your dream.
even ur Messi can't say he's better than d real G.O.A.T, CR7
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by Mahmuday123: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
I knew it.. Ronaldo wunt be among the top scorer.. He has always been a failure thru out his career.....

Imagine Ronaldo no even dey list at all.. All Ronaldo fans need to contribute money for Ronaldo so that he can be taken to the nearest river and watch his bad luck head..

Have u ever wondered how Ronaldo fan end. They end disappointed just like arsenal fans..

Bow to the king Messi

Ronaldo is just a failure like his fans worldwide.....

Funny enough, Messi didn't start with them
He gave all La Liga players a 2 months headstart and still caught up with them, and now surpassing them

If u r not okay with my verdict, take this...
is Ronaldo playing for la liga
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by Mahmuday123: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
I mean in La liga
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by emmnprince(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
kendrick9:
- Pele
- Diego Maradona
- Lionel Messi
- Franz Beckenbeur
- Cristiano Ronaldo
But like I always say ,

If Messi and Ronaldo wins the world cup, they will depose Pele and Maradona of their positions.

That said, Messi and Ronaldo are better than Maradona.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by emmnprince(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
I knew it.. Ronaldo wunt be among the top scorer.. He has always been a failure thru out his career.....

Imagine Ronaldo no even dey list at all.. All Ronaldo fans need to contribute money for Ronaldo so that he can be taken to the nearest river and watch his bad luck head..

Have u ever wondered how Ronaldo fan end. They end disappointed just like arsenal fans..

Bow to the king Messi

He gave all La Liga players a 2 months headstart and still caught up with them, and now surpassing them

It seems this my guy is high. OP talked about La Liga and you mentioned Ronaldo. Is Ronaldo ghost or shadow still playing in Spain?

Sentiment is your problem!

That said, both players are good. Comparing one with the other to say that one is better than the other is a waste of time and energy.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by RealEzee(m): 12:16am On Jul 08, 2020
kendrick9:
You're an ignorant fellow..
Go to Argentina and say this rubbish and you will be hounded like a dog.
Maradona has a church in Argentina,
You hear that?
A church..
He's a religion in Argentina..
The greatest one man Football excellence ever seen...
That you're young isn't an excuse to be ignorant
Wise up.

As for Pele, the Nigerian Civil war ceased just because Pele was in Nigeria..
A man who countries worshipped,
This was before social media,
Brazil even named him a 'National Treasure'.
There's nothing Messi or Ronaldo did that Pele didn't do or outdone.
For your information, the Brazilian league was a very strong league back in the days,
Hell Santos regularly trashed European champions when they met.
You my friend need to wise up.
increase the volume Abeg, make people for back hear u, on point.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by RealEzee(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2020

Bow to the king Messi

So this is what been a Messi means Sha, lol stupidity at the highest level, my issue no b with you tho na the idiots who gave you those likes, they're all STUPID

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by babatee90(m): 12:58am On Jul 08, 2020
kendrick9:
- Pele
- Diego Maradona
- Lionel Messi
- Franz Beckenbeur
- Cristiano Ronaldo
But like I always say ,
players like Alfredo di stifano, Zinedine zidane or Delimna Ronaldo should be on that list... Beckenbauer was a Defender and he has no place there
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by babatee90(m): 1:00am On Jul 08, 2020
[sub][/sub]

Bow to the king Messi

is this one normal like this? You need a brain surgery ASAP
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by InfernoNig: 1:18am On Jul 08, 2020
[s]

Bow to the king Messi

[/s]

You be mumu. Did u even read the title
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by Twice27(m): 2:01am On Jul 08, 2020
[quote]I knew it.. Ronaldo wunt be among the top scorer.. He has always been a failure thru out his career.....

Bow to the king Messi

If u r not okay with my verdict, take this... [/quote

Las las.. This ur Dettol nah u get am..
Set Awon watch back of TV.

Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by kendrick9(m): 2:57am On Jul 08, 2020
emmnprince:

If Messi and Ronaldo wins the world cup, they will depose Pele and Maradona of their positions.

That said, Messi and Ronaldo are better than Maradona.
Ronaldo can not lace Maradona boots
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by emmnprince(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2020
kendrick9:

Ronaldo can not lace Maradona boots

That's your opinion. I respect your view. Nonetheless, Ronaldo is ahead of Maradona in other areas aside world cup win. When his career as a footballer ends, you will see the full and clear picture of things.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by kendrick9(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2020
emmnprince:

That's your opinion. I respect your view. Nonetheless, Ronaldo is ahead of Maradona in other areas aside world cup win. When his career as a footballer ends, you will see the full and clear picture of things.
Ronaldo scores more goals because he is an attacker and that's only thing he has over Maradona.
Maradona was a magician on the pitch...
I have not seen anyone put Ronaldo over Diego Maradona...
Forget social media hype
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by emmnprince(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2020
kendrick9:

Ronaldo scores more goals because he is an attacker and that's only thing he has over Maradona.
Maradona was a magician on the pitch...
I have not seen anyone put Ronaldo over Diego Maradona...
Forget social media hype

Magician on the pitch!
Social media hype!

Note: That's not the only thing he has over Maradona.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by kendrick9(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2020
emmnprince:

Magician on the pitch!
Social media hype!

Note: That's not the only thing he has over Maradona.
What else?
Maradona did it with napoli and argentina..
Ronaldo and messi are priveleged,
Its easy playing for top teams in Europe with stack squads.
They are great players, him and messi no doubt but no player has ever elevated a team more than Diego Armando.
In Napoli and Argentina, he is regarded as a god.
Come to Naples, and and you will see in the streets are drawings and paintings of Maradona...
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by samfrancis1(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2020

Bow to the king Messi

Eyah, but Ronaldo isn't playing laliga no more, he plays seria A and he's Among the top score, 2nd in the league with goals that surpass that of messi, quit hating, pele
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by Kryptonvinyl(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2020

Bow to the king Messi

Na sawdust dey ur head. Is Ronaldo in La Liga?
All Barka fans problem is Ronaldo that's why they keep on barking his name everywhere. Don't focus on La Liga that u won't carry. Or UCL that u won't see.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by TMDigital: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
onlinestaff2020:
Please, Messi fans, let me tell you an important secret concerning Messi - the one you call goat.

Immediately, Messi steps out his foot from Barcelona, he shall never be regarded a football giant anymore.

Please, objectively compare and contrast Ronaldo and Messi, you will find out that Ronaldo has brilliantly excelled in all the clubs he has played i.e Sporting Lisbon, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus...He is always the talk of the town.

Whereas, Messing is just a lifetime prisoner at Barca...He knows he is a fraud who can't do outside of Barca...I bet you if he goes to another club, he will not even score up to 5 goals... Checkout the way Ronaldo has been banging in goals and out.

Please, let not argue over Messi because he is being favoured by the political godfathers in FIFA.

Messi could not even win a single COPA AMERICA nor a World Cup...Ronaldo won it for Portugal.

It is the last paragraph for me
Re: Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far by onlinestaff2020: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2022
TMDigital:

It is the last paragraph for me

You have got good vibes to dig out that record I wrote.

I retract my words now.

Messi for life.

He is now the real Goat.

Thumbs up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 21st December 2015 / PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 / Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.