Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Earn As You And Others Pay Bills - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Earn As You And Others Pay Bills (215 Views)

Flutterwave Payment Solutions And Bills Payment Services / Some Ways To Earn As A Webmaster / How To Make Money When People Recharge Their Phones And Pay Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn As You And Others Pay Bills by SnowyRuth(f): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2020
Screening is still ongoing for the advert I placed yesterday, hurry now and send me a message.
You may be among the lucky 3 that I will train on how to earn as they buy airtime, data and subscribe.
This is a repost�

So here is it, 3 avid airtime and data users will be carefully selected by me to take up a two month challenge with MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

3 people who are ready to start a business that will pay them per second through a legitimate medium

There are tons of benefits for these set of people

They get 22% of their registration fee
2% on all their airtime and data recharges for life
4% on all Cable TV subscription for life
1.3% on all their electricity bill payment for life

If these 3 persons do not make more than the N5,000 they used to get their license to become distributors of telecommunications services in two (2) months, they will get their money back from me without stress.

So if you know you want to take up this lifetime beneficial investment and earn as you and others pay bills.

Send me a message https:///jfpx1h
Let the journey to forever start

As you know telecommunications is the new oil well.

Re: Earn As You And Others Pay Bills by passiveincom: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Take To Build A P2P Platform. Get In Here / What Is The Best Place To Purchase A Domain Name / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.