Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Osun PDP: I'll Step Down If...... Acting Chairman, Atidade - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Osun PDP: I'll Step Down If...... Acting Chairman, Atidade (167 Views)

"I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka / DSS Arrests Acting Chairman Of EFCC “ibrahim Magu” Over Fraud Allegations / President Buhari Sacked Kachikwu …appoints Thomas John, Acting Chairman On NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun PDP: I'll Step Down If...... Acting Chairman, Atidade by CityMirror: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2020
By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo

The acting Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Osun State, Elder Sunday Atidade has said that he would step aside and retain his former position as the deputy Chairman if the suspended Chairman, Hon Soji Adagunodo is given a clean slate of bill.

The National Working Committee of the party had directed Hon Adagunodo to step aside pending the completion and outcome of the investigation of the allegations levelled against him.

Some members of the party were said to have petitioned the National Headquarters of the party, alleging the embattled Chairman for anti-party, malfeasance and gross mismanagement slammed while his deputy, Elder Sunday Atidade has since acted in his capacity.

The acting Chairman while featuring on a news and current affairs programme, Oro Oselu on Rave Fm said the petition that was written against the suspended chairman of the party was authored by unknown persons.
Read Details Here:http://citymirrornews.com/news/2020/07/im-not-behind-adagunodos-travails-atidade/

(1) (Reply)

Https://kanavancecbdoiluk.co/kanavance-cbd-oil-uk/ / Learn The Multiple Advantages Of Wood Composite Decking / Plastic And Carton Recycling Companies Needed For Partnership Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.