Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Movie,The Composer Dies Aged 91 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Movie,The Composer Dies Aged 91 (250 Views)

91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths / 91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Movie,The Composer Dies Aged 91 by iamogunlowo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ennio Morricone, whose scores for movies such as 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly', 'The Mission' and 'Cinema Paradiso' made him one of the world's most famous and prolific screen composers, has died aged 91.

Morricone, who won two Oscars and dozens of others awards including Golden Globes, Grammys and BAFTAs, broke his femur some days ago and died during the night in a clinic in Rome.

A statement issued by lawyer and family friend Giorgio Assuma said Morricone 'passed away in the early hours of July 6 with the comfort of his faith'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8493411/Composer-Ennio-Morricone-wrote-music-Good-Bad-Ugly-dies-aged-91.html?ito=push-notification&ci=21532&si=10320133

1 Share

Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Movie,The Composer Dies Aged 91 by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
One of my best cowboy films. It's been nearly 3 decades, but the sound track is still very fresh in my mind. RIP Morricone.

1 Like

Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Movie,The Composer Dies Aged 91 by iamogunlowo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
One of my best cowboy films. It's been nearly 3 decades, but the sound track is still very fresh in my mind. RIP Morricone.

True True
Best Western Movie,i have ever watched followed by Django Unchained
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Movie,The Composer Dies Aged 91 by CallmeKaren(f): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
May his soul rest in piece
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Movie,The Composer Dies Aged 91 by CallmeKaren(f): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Its a lovely movie

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Infertility, Weak Erection, Asthma, 110 Different Illness From Home / Help!!! / Does Anyone Sell This Particular Garnier Skincare Product?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.