Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,306 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan (1908 Views)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by Mediarero: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
VIEWERS DISCRETION

-- Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Flogged and Tortured In Pakistan.

- According to report, the victim's sibling, identified as Andrew , ran off after allegedly ripping off a deadly Pakistani gang while leaving his brother held hostage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkGrfIrcW1A

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by Openbusiness3: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
shocked abeg who get data watch video may he tell us wetin dey inside.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by Simplyleo: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
According to report, the victim's sibling, identified as Andrew , ran off after allegedly ripping off a deadly Pakistani gang while leaving his brother held hostage.

His accent, shape of his head has more than explained where he comes from.

He keeps saying; "my brother, if you do not pay on the 10th of July, they will kill me".

Andrew is somewhere laughing at him. He doesn't give a Bleep.

When Pakistanis come up with a policy against Nigerians travelling to Pakistan, same set of human beings will not hesitate to start insulting Buhari.

Imagine, you go to another country to hustle because according to you, Buhari has "killed Nigeria". Okay, did Buhari also kill Pakistan? Now, you went and defraud the Pakistanis of their hard earned values. As if that is not enough, the presence of your brother who they relied upon as a form of collateral, you also betrayed. And end up putting his life on the line. Nawao.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by bigiyaro(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
in any way that man is dead. wetin won carry me go Pakistan in the first place? idiots.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by Tonyfx: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
He said BRING HIS MONEY. So I'm guessing they scammed someone and one of them was caught. Anyway money or no money that guy is dead cos those guys are heartless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by Openbusiness3: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tonyfx:
He said BRING HIS MONEY. So I'm guessing they scammed someone and one of them was caught. Anyway money or no money that guy is dead cos those guys are heartless.
hmmm...or it could be that "bring his money" is a case of kidnapping or criminal extortion. Pakistan is not exactly a criminal free country
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by Gadaluck(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
What a crazy world. Something tells me they are still gonna waste his life even if and after when the useless brother returns the money. These types of AK 47 wielding jihadists will never satisfied till there's a gruesome payment in both money and blood.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by bankulizer: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kasala don happen
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by raphretle: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dey there dey wail...instead of you to make peace with your God... They always seal every deal with blood... Pakistan na Abroad?
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by Tonyfx: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3:
hmmm...or it could be that "bring his money" is a case of kidnapping or criminal extortion. Pakistan is not exactly a criminal free country

Words are very powerful.If it was a case of kidnapping, then he wouldn't have described the money as "his money". But from his words its either they scammed someone or they're owing someone and don't wanna pay. But either way from the video it shows the money belongs to his abductors.
But why would a black man decide to live in such a country undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by abduljabbar4(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
They have been spoiling our image with their relentless scam, and now they have taken it to Pakistan. Torture the idiot to death. Abduljabbar4 is solidly behind you. Anybody that doesn't believe in legitimate hustle deserves to idea painful death
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by Openbusiness3: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tonyfx:

Words are very powerful.If it was a case of kidnapping, then he wouldn't have described the money as "his money". But from his words its either they scammed someone or they're owing someone and don't wanna pay. But either way from the video it shows the money belongs to his abductors.
But why would a black man decide to live in such a country undecided.
I didn't watch the video, so I based my comments on your narration. As for "his money" I get you clear but, for example, if you live in Lagos and use public transport, you should be familiar with the agbero word "owo mida" = "where's my money". So you have a tout extortioner demanding money from a legitimate business transporter with the term 'Where's my money", as if the driver is owing him or he kept his money inisde the driver's pocket. Yet in reality it is pure case of extortion. Same thing will be applicable to criminal kidnappers, they can and do demand ransome as their money. I'm not saying it's impossible that they scammed or took someone's money. I'm also saying it is possible this is actually a crime of extortion or kidnapping being committed by the Pakistanis, and those guys could be innocent victims. So we can't just label them as outright criminals based on the word "his money". The guy is probably being beaten and torture mercilessly, it's normal for him to say what his captors push him to say

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by Mayng01(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Even at point of death you are still coding the message you are passing across. Your brother no get name? Rip in advance... but I pray God saves you.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by IvarTheBoneless: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by Passionate888: 2:39am On Jul 08, 2020
Though I no watch the video, I fit rightly guess say na Igbo man be that, na their way be that. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by asanwafo: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
I didn't watch the video, so I based my comments on your narration. As for "his money" I get you clear but, for example, if you live in Lagos and use public transport, you should be familiar with the agbero word "owo mida" = "where's my money". So you have a tout extortioner demanding money from a legitimate business transporter with the term 'Where's my money", as if the driver is owing him or he kept his money inisde the driver's pocket. Yet in reality it is pure case of extortion. Same thing will be applicable to criminal kidnappers, they can and do demand ransome as their money. I'm not saying it's impossible that they scammed or took someone's money. I'm also saying it is possible this is actually a crime of extortion or kidnapping being committed by the Pakistanis, and those guys could be innocent victims. So we can't just label them as outright criminals based on the word "his money". The guy is probably being beaten and torture mercilessly, it's normal for him to say what his captors push him to say
After all these grammars, see what u ended up writing
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by charlesazeh(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
. You are right!! It’s a case of kidnap for a deal that went wrong.. my understanding
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by delzbaba(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2020
this one is dead already..
Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by McAausim: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2020
shocked

Wetin una find go dat place.....?

Re: Nigerian Man Begs For His Life After Being Mercilessly Tortured In Pakistan by kingthreat(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2020
Jesus Christ. This torture is evil. Oh my God, I pray the guy survives it.

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Man Cut His Mother’s Head, Buries Her In Shallow Grave (PHOTOS) / Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! / Man Rapes 4-year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.