Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor (25857 Views)

Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by stephanie11: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Agboola Ajayi is facing impeachment proceedings in the Ondo state House of Assembly today.

According to an Impeachment notice seen by POLITICS NIGERIA, 7 allegations were levelled against Agboola as grounds for his removal. Read them below;

1. Gross Misconduct

2. Abuse of office with actions likely to bring down Ondo State Government

3. Financial Recklessness

4. Abandonment of office, official duty and other Assignments

5. Actions on Sunday 21st June 2020 likely to cause breach of peace in reference to 1983 political crisis with the intent to incite the citizens against the government of Ondo State in a video clip at Government house-ground
before the Commissioner of Police, Ondo State.

6. Publications dated Tuesday 23" June 2020 on new media and prints media by his sacked aide Babatope Okeowo credited to his person and office by Sahara Reporters, Sunrisebulletin.com and others maligning the credibility of the legislative arm of Government with false allegations of cash inducement.

7. Petition from All Progressive Congress (APC) Ondo Chapter on his alleged movement to Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) having sworn-in as the Deputy Governor on the Party's Ticket with Mr Governor for a 4 years term.

https://politicsnigeria.com/impeachment-7-allegations-levelled-against-ondo-deputy-governor-ajayi/

2 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Ijaya123: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
I guess we are now in the season of allegations.

The most unfortunate of all is that all the key players in these political drama are all fighting for themselves alone, and not about the populace.

NB: So I made FTC. So what is the hype all about? Even thought there is a financial reward attached to it.

Anyway I dedicate it to glo network. Yes, glo network. grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Alexis105: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tor
Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by techmo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
cool

Akeredolu fighting back and fighting strong

An impeached elected official can't recontest because impeachment is an indictment,

Akeredolu should just wait till PDP waste his money on buying nomination form, then cripple him, even if he can be smart he should wait for PDP primaries and if Agboola wins, let him get impeached

A performer like Aketi I support unlike a dunce like Obaseki, who has no project but spent four years rubbishing others, fighting ex Governors , Party Structure, Lawmakers

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by manitoba(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
My popcorn in hand

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Hadeaks(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nigeria's politics is funny. Once a deputy governor falls out with his principal, he becomes corrupt and worthy of impeachment. If he stays within the party, he is as white as snow. Same with Obasanjo and Atiku back then.

It is a shame that we don't run our politics based on principles.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Balenciagaokey: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by osamz007: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS ARE CHARACTERISTICS OF MOST NIGERIAN POLITICIANS

HE WHO IS NOT GUILTY SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE

4 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by ForeThinker: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Issorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by WebclickNG: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by perryy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ondo, Una dooooo.

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Eficator: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
A

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by whytediamond(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
These fools don't get tired of playing the masses.

Well, even the masses love the stage play. #InsideLife

4 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Trimque2k1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/impeachment-7-allegations-levelled-against-ondo-deputy-governor-ajayi/
Resign honourably mr deputy governor...
You are making it look like you're very desperate, nd desperate politicians are Evils doers too.if you wanted to remain a deputy Governor, you shouldn't have dumped ur party nd principal...

2 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by seunlayi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Enough of Ondo matter, all the 3 Threads on fp ought to be just a thread with a simple heading.

Abi Nairaland want to cash out from Ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Rebuke: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please! All these old men should just allow us to rest abeg.

When they were busy looting and eating the yam together everything was cool and nobody heard about them outside, now things have fallen apart and they are busy disturbing us with silly news up and down.

I pity those sympathizing with these criminals called politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by whytediamond(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
perryy:
Hmmmm. I dedicate this my FTC which I have been hussling for for the past 7 years to my late father who just passed on a few days ago.

Ondo, Una dooooo.

Hustle continues bro. You have to do this again. Sorry about your loss, I'll advise you look for a better stuff to dedicate to the man that brought you into this world.

RIP to your Dad. It's well

6 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Coder2Client(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
The man wants to play big boy

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Ologbojo2023: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nigeria politicians are jokers...... Once you jump ship next move is to find your exit on any political post you held

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
When he was APC they did not levy all of these na. The impeachment will not succeed since they are only 14 and not 15

3 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by perryy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Eficator post=91472814]A[/quote

Space booker, have u not booked enough?]

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Ekpekaycee: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
When will our democracy grow to the extent that governors and their deputies can disagree without the deputies been impeached?

9 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Shaprara: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
What does the rule of impeachment say.

Are you not barred from holding any political office if you are impeached ??

If true, that's dents his( the DG) hope of becoming governor of the state or holding any political office.

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by dalass(f): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by IamDavid(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
These people are funny sha, there's no single offence up there. All irrelevances. What he did was morally wrong, very wrong but I've not seen a solid crime to warrant impeachment.

5 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by XXLMANDIGO: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
smiley

The guy will be so jittery right now. They have added to his baggage. I doubt he has the wherewithal to withstand all these.

Sorry O, Mr. Deputy Governor.

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Bola146(f): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
angry Why all these wahala

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Long overdue! Pure

What do you expect? A deputy who is desperate to take power from you. A deputy who has wrestled your cabinets members from you and has turned against you.

He deserves it real big

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor by nairavsdollars(f): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
They needed 15 members

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad / Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.