Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,927 members, 7,866,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Meet Beebee Bassey, The Nigerian Idol Season 4 Winner - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Beebee Bassey, The Nigerian Idol Season 4 Winner - Photos (1539 Views)

Jodrey: I'm Used To Female Attraction - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2020 Winner (Photos) / Nathaniel Bassey – The King Is Coming / Bbnaijafinale: See What Tacha Did After Mercy Was Declared Winner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Beebee Bassey, The Nigerian Idol Season 4 Winner - Photos by Mophasa(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
The pretty and delectable songstress Beebee Bassey comes from Calabar, Cross River State the Southern part of Nigeria. She was born on the 30th of July 1993 and holds a Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication.

She is a Gospel singer, songwriter, music tutor, and talented guitarist.

When asked about her hobbies, the Port-Harcourt based beauty said she enjoys swimming, photography, and directing her church choir.

Her musical influences include Jesus Culture, Hillsong, Tarriguitari, Sinach, Vicky Yohe, and Dr Juanita Bynum. Her music genre comprises of contemporary Gospel Rock with the influence of Soul, R&B, and Jazz Music.

Beebee was born in a minister‘s family where she gained most of her musical abilities from singing in church, In 2011 Beebee Bassey won the prize for the first runner up in “voice of Crossriver” this motivated her to go on a bigger platform ‘Nigerian Idol’ 2014 where she was amongst the top five finalists.

In 2015 she worked as an entertainer with Pulse Nigeria and other great establishments while still Ministering as a gospel singer in churches. Beebee decided to pursue Her passion further as an entrepreneur by starting her business called Beebee’s Entertainment, which focused on providing quality entertainment to companies and business establishments.

From 2018 through to 2019 she began a journey of providing mentorship and imparting her musical knowledge on adults and kids. She also picks a huge interest in charity and assisting less-privileged Children. Through all this, she maintained focus and kept writing and making music.

In 2020 after having an encounter with the Lord, She decided to focus solely on gospel music using her life’s experiences to propagates the Gospel of Jesus Christ through songs inspire the world that though we go through the fire we will come out refined as gold.

Her new single “Incredible God” Is an amazing tune put together to glorify the name of God after she survived two surgeries in the same year, the song is set to be released on the 30th of July 2020.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Meet Beebee Bassey, The Nigerian Idol Season 4 Winner - Photos by Openbusiness3: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
shocked Since i jam Adaibeku yesterday, every other girl cum dey ugly for my ice, even this chocolate. Warid going on sad
Re: Meet Beebee Bassey, The Nigerian Idol Season 4 Winner - Photos by offset67(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
This lady has powerful features, am really into her
Re: Meet Beebee Bassey, The Nigerian Idol Season 4 Winner - Photos by dennisbrantley: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Wow, ... Awesome ... Our God is an Incredible God
Re: Meet Beebee Bassey, The Nigerian Idol Season 4 Winner - Photos by Adaibeku(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3 u are doing the right thing by worshipping me! Call my name when u are scared n my spirit shall befall you positively , calling Jesus won't save u
Re: Meet Beebee Bassey, The Nigerian Idol Season 4 Winner - Photos by dronesturd(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
So excited, just like the way I felt waiting for your flight arriving smiley[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Formal Babcock University Student In Viral S*x Tape Video Gets Scholarship / See Photos From Khafi Kareem’s Brother’s Burial / Prostitut£s Storm Wizkid’s Hotel In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.