Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Dear Upcoming Artiste, Market Yourself - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dear Upcoming Artiste, Market Yourself (143 Views)

Dear Upcoming Artist, Hows Has The Music Industry Fair With You / Dear Upcoming Artist / Dear upcoming artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Upcoming Artiste, Market Yourself by Talktoprince(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dear emerging Artiste, or do I say, upcoming artiste? marketing yourself is basically an understatement. Who would have done it better than you?

In this digital age where content going viral is the order of the day, it would not be fear on you going through all the stress of songwriting, production and yet you put the song out only for your family members to get to listen to it.

Especially if you are the type whom your family does not support you doing music.

It would be tragic right?

That is how I feel right now when I see a lot of upcoming artiste putting a lot of energy into the first 2 phases of a music project, thereby neglecting the last phase.

Oh yeah wondering what the phases are?

There are three(3) major phases to a successful music project and those are

Read More
http://247gvibes.com/dear-upcoming-artiste-market-yourself/

(1) (Reply)

Still Trending ��fast Download : Korede Bello – “mi Casa Su Casa” / (VIDEO) Remmique - Energy / Jaybytee On Mission To Redefine Dancehall Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.