Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Need You Help Regarding My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need You Help Regarding My Website (319 Views)

please I need help regarding Boombox theme users sign up / My Plan Regarding My Music Blog / Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need You Help Regarding My Website by bochumschluesse: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
hi everyone,
can someone pls tell me why the menu in my website's home page is not the same as the other pages.
here is the link of my website: https://bochumschluesseldienst.de
Thanks in advance
Re: Need You Help Regarding My Website by sunday478(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
looks like the extra padding added to the green button is pushing the text out wide more than the space.

also the menu items on the other pages seems to have a fixed width. inspect both menu and you will likely see the problem.

this is an css issue

1 Like

Re: Need You Help Regarding My Website by henrykene(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
You are using custom header for the homepage, which is different from other pages on your website.

Contact me , so i can help you to fix it

1 Like

Re: Need You Help Regarding My Website by power2000: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2020
bochumschluesse:
hi everyone,
can someone pls tell me why the menu in my website's home page is not the same as the other pages.
here is the link of my website: https://bochumschluesseldienst.de
Thanks in advance
Its a CSS issue. Chat me up on +2348054826986 to help you fix it

1 Like

Re: Need You Help Regarding My Website by bochumschluesse: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2020
henrykene:
You are using custom header for the homepage, which is different from other pages on your website.

Contact me , so i can help you to fix it

Hi thank for your reply
I guess you are right the nav bar on the index page is different from the other pages, and thanks to you i discovered some other errors

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Please Check Out My Website And See If I Can Qualify For Adsense? / / What You Miss From The MTN Trending 12gig Data And 4k Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.