Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker (21286 Views)

Chiji Collins Impeached As Speaker Of Imo Assembly, Replaced With Paul Emeziem / Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC / Chiji Collins Emerges Imo Speaker Unopposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Hashimu: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin Alleluya boys
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by bayelsaowei(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
The speaker e get as him be sef.. grin...nigeria matter don tire me...

If you check well its all for personal interest...
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by fof1: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Islie:
They lack capacity to remove me- Chiji

https://thenationonlineng.net/22-imo-lawmakers-sign-to-sack-speaker/

HE SHOULD GO, RESIGN OR BE IMPEACHED. HE IS A BAG OF GRAINS. SELF SEEKING SELF SERVING BUNCH OF FELLOWS.

1 Like

Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by expert555: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news

When will they sack their governor?

He never won any election in the first palace - Buhari/Supreme Court governor
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
A times when people talk about living Nigeria,I do laugh because they believe outside is an Eldorado or avalanche of wealth. Before you make any move,please let God guide you so that you wouldn't make mistakes. You can be in Nigeria and live the life u want. The major thing is to be in line with God's will because some persons r existing but not living. You can have wealth and riches but you might not be relevant in eternity with you don't have bearing in life. Shalom
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Bizzbox: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Great post
¦
¦
¦
¦
Read my signature below�
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by KingMicky3286: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
The person that designed this your business flyer needs to be impeached.
prinj:
ROYAL ACHIEVERS ACADEMY
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Emarex: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
chukswag:
22 outta 27..au revoir monsieur
do you speak French?

1 Like

Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Dangrace01: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
A times when people talk about living Nigeria,I do laugh because they believe outside is an Eldorado or avalanche of wealth. Before you make any move,please let God guide you so that you wouldn't make mistakes. You can be in Nigeria and live the life u want. The major thing is to be in line with God's will because some persons r existing but not living. You can have wealth and riches but you might not be relevant in eternity with you don't have bearing in life. Shalom

A paint of garri is 800 Naira and you are talking about eternity. Let's fight to build heaven on Earth first.
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by drdan777(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
If they are very sincere that the figh is for their constituents, then they should start with impeaching the Governor.
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by sundayoluwatimi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
DoctorOfPoverty:

You die here.

You have a good brain.
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sure but do you know how many Nigerians survive outside? Forget media stunts oo. It's same everywhere
Dangrace01:

A paint of garri is 800 Naira and you are talking about eternity. Let's fight to build heaven on Earth first.
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by DozieNigeria: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chiji Call me now
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Dangrace01: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Sure but do you know how many Nigerians survive outside? Forget media stunts oo. It's same everywhere

It's not everywhere bro. This covid19 just showed us that our government is heartless and stupid.

How can just sit down and watch price of goods climb up when you Know

People were at home for months

Jobs has been lost

Not palliative for the masses

Even covid19 loan is a loan and the loan has been hijacked, other countries tried to help their citizens
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Euegene100001: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fools
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by bliss34: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Billygee2u: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
What do you expect when most of you immediately decamped to APC after the Supreme Court governor took charge. Alleluia boys like you grin
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Billygee2u: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
temptnow:
Oh supreme court destroyed my State. God will punish those corrupt Judges
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by HeavenlyHolines(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
That's Nigeria's problem. The problems that is going on in Nigeria, if only we can rise up as a team n shun tribal or religious sentiment, we will get there. I am a Christian but recently I stayed in a hostel with Muslims. In fact I told them that they were different from Nigerian Muslims. They showed me what love means
Dangrace01:

It's not everywhere bro. This covid19 just showed us that our government is heartless and stupid.

How can just sit down and watch price of goods climb up when you Know

People were at home for months

Jobs has been lost

Not palliative for the masses

Even covid19 loan is a loan and the loan has been hijacked, other countries tried to help their citizens
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Dangrace01: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
That's Nigeria's problem. The problems that is going on in Nigeria, if only we can rise up as a team n shun tribal or religious sentiment, we will get there. I am a Christian but recently I stayed in a hostel with Muslims. In fact I told them that they were different from Nigerian Muslims. They showed me what love means

Now you are talking. Instead of talking about eternity
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Chynwe(f): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is long over due. This one follow for speaker?Rubber stamped item
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Ezmans: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
yanabasee1:

You guys are going no where.... We die here
Please Somalia visa asap
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by HeavenlyHolines(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
My dear, I am a spiritual man and the life I live here is shorter than the one I am going to live after now. I don't just concentrate on d present, I also think of the future. I don't allow the things of life to becloud my eternal home. Shalom
Dangrace01:

Now you are talking. Instead of talking about eternity
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by mcdokwe(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Why lament you're being seen as alleluia boys when you have a history of swinging with the pendulum?

Make una just dey joke sha, when Nigerians ready for governance, they'd certainly ask for it.
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Everything is not money like some would say..
Lemme quickly remind you.. That a time will come even with yuh money.. You still wouldn't be able to get a good treatment at hospitals in the country..

A time would come even with your ride, you still wouldn't be able to drive pass by the neighborhood cos of being snatched or killed..

How bout that?

These are the few reasons some folks wanna leave..

Peace of mind!
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by LordOfTheGame: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Supreme court governor is fast destroying my state but he will not succeed.
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by earnit1: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
ok
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
My dear,no place is safe in the world
Jeffyblaq:

Everything is not money like some would say..
Lemme quickly remind you.. That a time will come even with yuh money.. You still wouldn't be able to get a good treatment at hospitals in the country..

A time would come even with your ride, you still wouldn't be able to drive pass by the neighborhood cos of being snatched or killed..

How bout that?

These are the few reasons some folks wanna leave..

Peace of mind!

Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Everything about this state is nothing but stories, lies n failures......so much looting and 'man know man' politics in this state.....May God help the suffering people of Imo state
Re: Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker by kikake: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Islie:
They lack capacity to remove me- Chiji

https://thenationonlineng.net/22-imo-lawmakers-sign-to-sack-speaker/

Imo Alleluia House of Assembly since 2007.

Gov buys multi million Naira car for his official use, buys for Reps.
House sings Alleluia along.

Next, governor buys Police patrol vans or Ambulances. Alleluia House can’t tell governor to first provide common public water supply system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake / President Jonathan Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.