Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Need Jerry Cans And Pet Bottles Urgently. Image Attached - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Jerry Cans And Pet Bottles Urgently. Image Attached (365 Views)

Large Quantities Of Baled Clear PET Bottles Urgently Needed / Buying Used Aluminum Cans And Other Aluminum Materials In Ibadan. / Pet Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Jerry Cans And Pet Bottles Urgently. Image Attached by taiiremide: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Image attached.

I need the Jerry cans and bottles urgently. 500 each, kindly contact me if you can supply.

Thank you.

Re: I Need Jerry Cans And Pet Bottles Urgently. Image Attached by taiiremide: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
More pics

Re: I Need Jerry Cans And Pet Bottles Urgently. Image Attached by XD57: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Go to Ojota axis in Lagos, you will get as much as you need
Re: I Need Jerry Cans And Pet Bottles Urgently. Image Attached by taiiremide: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
XD57:
Go to Ojota axis in Lagos, you will get as much as you need

Thank you.

Please where in Ojota? Do you have the company's name and address?
Re: I Need Jerry Cans And Pet Bottles Urgently. Image Attached by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
taiiremide:

Thank you.

Please where in Ojota? Do you have the company's name and address?

Just tell them chemical market. It's on your right around the bridge side after garage. Drop at ojota bus stop(the bridge)
Re: I Need Jerry Cans And Pet Bottles Urgently. Image Attached by taiiremide: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
OcVoice:

Just tell them chemical market. It's on your right around the bridge side after garage. Drop at ojota bus stop(the bridge)

Thank you baba. I really appreciate
Re: I Need Jerry Cans And Pet Bottles Urgently. Image Attached by ehinmowo: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2020
taiiremide:

Thank you baba. I really appreciate

Bro. Did you go? Please drop your WhatsApp number in my inbox pls. pipsphere@gmail.com. I need some info about this.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send My Payoneer Money To My Bank Account? / Earn ETH Like Never Before. / Verified Wechat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.