Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Be A Java Programmer - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Be A Java Programmer (1292 Views)

Become a Java Programmer with step by step tutors / Become A Java Programmer In 8 Weeks Revealed! / Vacancies In Port Harcourt - Java Programmer, Computer Instructor, Project Mgt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Java Programmer by ucsiq(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
Do you want to be a java programmer? Do you want to be a Software Developer? And do you want companies to start running after you for one software development to another? Then you are on the right path. I have trained a lot of people based on this Platform, right now, they are all making good money, and you will not be an exception. I don’t believe in talking too much, I believe in action.

This program is of two field; I will teach you how to build Desktop Application and Web application, and it is designed in two ways: Online Learning lead by Self Guide Instructor, or by One on One, I mean face to face, no matter your location. Money is not the issued, what is the issue, is your wiliness. Are you ready? Don’t just eat your money; invest it with something that will fetch you millions of naira within a short term.

Let me start with you from the very foundation (Basic) of Java programming language to the last of java programming. Let me also teach you how to connect your application to Database, and so much to learn. If you are interested, you can called me on 08060798695 (No flashing please, but texting is allow) or E-mail me on ucsiqq@yahoo.com. Thanks
Samuel (Java programmer).
Re: Be A Java Programmer by turbo47: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
I am interested in building a career in Java programming.
I have done the basics though but would like to enroll for trainning from beginner level to professional level.

Pls contact me for more details, already added your yahoo id on my YMessenger list. Regards.
Re: Be A Java Programmer by kakofo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2011
@samuel I am interested. I will start.
Re: Be A Java Programmer by segsalerty(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
why not start teaching us from here bro, this is the best way for u to change people's life if u really mean to wink! abi u want some $$$$$ in ur pocket ni ? shocked
Re: Be A Java Programmer by jubatus: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2011
segsalerty:

why not start teaching us from here bro, this is the best way for u to change people's life if u really mean to wink! abi u want some $$$$$ in your pocket ni ? shocked

We want everything free.Nigeria should have been named Freestate.Do you know what it takes to learn programming?If you want static tutorials for you to read and digest,there are a million pages on the net offering such for over 100 languages,if you want to get one on one and become good,pay for it.Go to this http://www.springsource.com/training/class?classID=84769 and see how much it cost to learn spring(java/j2ee) from a bootcamp.Its the same for evryother language.
Re: Be A Java Programmer by turbo47: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2011
@ucsiq. I have installed the following softwares on my laptop running on Windows Vista 32-bit

1. Java Runtime Environment jre6 ( JavaSetup6u23)
2. Java Development Kit (Jdk1.6.0_23)
3. IDE (Netbeans 6.9.1)

, but I cannot run a simple "Hello World" program even after restarting my computer, I get an error message saying 'javac is not a recognised
system command'

I have not set the system variables yet, pls I need your assistance to this. Thanks.
Re: Be A Java Programmer by sweetpawn1: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2011
@turbo47 ,
Do you still have problems running your java "Hello World!"program?
Mail me via the contact page of my site. I will help you do that instantly by guiding you step by step!
Its a promise! wink
Re: Be A Java Programmer by jubatus: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2011
The best windows operating system for learning is Windows XP professional.Thats my opinion.

Secondly I will advice you to leave netbeans alone for now if you are beginner with no programming experience and indepth knowledge of the working of a computer system.Why do I say this,netbeans like other IDE's are abstracted on top of the OS,it simplifies all the tasks and does so gracefully in a graphical manner.So it is deceptive for a beginner but good for an intermidiate or advanced user.Most tutorials and books will advice you to crank up your command line and play with,until you grab many concepts like classpaths,paths,environmental variables,the file system and other mundane issues you need to know as an advanced user when you start programming proper,the you can now use IDE's to simplify matters,even graduate from IDE to another.I started with netbeans and ant but now uses eclipse and maven(although still an intermidiate)

The reason why you couldnt run javac was because you didnt set the path variable.Read this it is self explanatoryhttp://download.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/essential/environment/paths.html
Re: Be A Java Programmer by turbo47: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
The link about environment variables was helpful but the problem still persists.

@ ucsiq, I followed the instructions you gave on setting the environment variables, noting was deleted, I only added the file path.

Pls keep me in touch on when you will be available online, so we can do it together using YMessenger. Thanks.
Re: Be A Java Programmer by zeroandone(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2011
if u are using windows operating sys. and particulary, there are two enviroment variables to set before u can use the console to compile and run java programs. but with the netbean. am not sure it is necessary after installing the jdk and jre.
1. right click my computer->properties->advance tab and search for enviroment variable btn at the bottom side.
click it.
2. under the system variables, search for path and single click it.
click edit.
this is what my look like-%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\

just add semicolom(wink at the end

now from where ur program jdk installed files are- u will need to copy 2 things.
1. copy the library("lib"wink path
example-program files\java\jdk\lib
paste this path after the semicolom.
the new path will look like this-%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;program files\java\jdk\lib

press OK.

2.copy the path of the bin directory.
my looks like-program files\java\jdk\bin

now u hav to create a new system variable (not editing).
just beside the edit, click NEW btn.
enter what ever name u want for the "variable name"  textField.
paste the second directory ("program files\java\jdk\bin"wink into the "variable value" textBox and press OK.

continue to press OK to close all the open windows.

ur enviroment variables are now set for u to use the JAVAC word for compilation
Re: Be A Java Programmer by zeroandone(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2011
for any further difficulty. email me to know my free times on skype so we can solve it togeda.
Re: Be A Java Programmer by turbo47: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2011
@zeroandone. Thanks so much for the info.

I followed the steps u gave, things now look better.
When I run the program, it gives 1 error message.

See what it looks like on my console.
>javac HelloWorld.java
HelloWorld.java:7:package system does not exist
system.out.println("Hello World!"wink;
1 error

Pls, still need help on debugging. Thanks.
Re: Be A Java Programmer by turbo47: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
@zeroandone.

Happy birthday! wishing you many more happy years ahead.
I have added you to my YMessenger list so we can work online anytime.
Re: Be A Java Programmer by bobjr: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2011
Hello guys, greetings all

I'm so happy joined on this forum smiley
Re: Be A Java Programmer by youngestpr(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2011
@turbo47 Maybe u shuld have sent the whole of ur code to give a better understanding. But i think the problem is with the word 'System' in your program. Think it should have a capital letter S as in " System.out.print, "
twonjee2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

City And Guilds Exam In Lagos, Info Anyone? / Uk Ncfe Level 3 Certification Courses- Coaching And Psychology- Lagos & Online / Ccie Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.