Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Making Money Online Using Your Phone Or Laptop Anywhere In Nigeria - FREE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making Money Online Using Your Phone Or Laptop Anywhere In Nigeria - FREE (245 Views)

Making Money Online Using Your Phone Or Laptop Anywhere In Nigeria - FREE S / Make Money With Your Voice: Voice Over Training in Nigeria (Free) / N400k Job Data Capture Project, -using Your Phone Or Laptop. Hot Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Using Your Phone Or Laptop Anywhere In Nigeria - FREE by ewebinar(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dear friends,

There are actually many ways to make money online in Nigeria. One of the simplest ways is to sell products and services on behalf of companies and get paid for this (earn commission). The more products sold, the more money you make. Most of the companies give you a unique referral link which helps in tracking product sold by you. I recently signed up for some of these companies, and i will like to share that with you for FREE. Today, I will introduce you to Serviceo Nigeria. You can actually make cool cash on this web at the comfort of your home. You can get started below,

https://www.serviceo.com.ng/affiliate-home/affiliate-register/

You do not need a PayPal account for this. Your earnings will be credited into your local Naira account.
Re: Making Money Online Using Your Phone Or Laptop Anywhere In Nigeria - FREE by easterner(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2020
How do one register? Whst about the affiliate link requested in the registration.
Re: Making Money Online Using Your Phone Or Laptop Anywhere In Nigeria - FREE by ewebinar(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
easterner:
How do one register? Whst about the affiliate link requested in the registration.
You will register using the link i quoted earlier,
https://www.serviceo.com.ng/affiliate-home/affiliate-register/

Leave the "affiliate ID" column blank in the registration page .

(1) (Reply)

Home Broadband(hbb) Sales Freelance Role / I Need A Job In Portharcourt / Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.