Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

After One Week Of Learning HTML And Css - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / After One Week Of Learning HTML And Css (660 Views)

Do I Need To Learn Javascript Before Learning HTML Apis / Avoid The Hard Ways Of Learning Programming / AFTER LEARNING HTML, WHAT NEXT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After One Week Of Learning HTML And Css by SqueezedPant: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Progress so far

2 Likes

Re: After One Week Of Learning HTML And Css by etrange: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Congrats. I wish you the best!

When I did my first HTML page (more than a decade ago), I showed my dad and he asked "what am I supposed to see?". He didn't mean to hurt me, he actually didn't know the coloured box (a styled div tag) was my whole work. I took a deep breath and promised to make him proud.

I've made it a duty to encourage people regardless how much/little thier progress is.

What server language do you intend to learn afterwards?

2 Likes

Re: After One Week Of Learning HTML And Css by SqueezedPant: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
etrange:

When I did my first HTML page (more than a decade ago), I showed my dad and he asked "what am I supposed to see?". He didn't mean to hurt me, he actually didn't know the coloured box (a styled div tag) was my whole work. I took a deep breath and promised to make him proud.

I've made it a duty to encourage people regardless how much/little thier progress is.

thanks for the word bro
I think it's JavaScript people learn after HTML and CSS so that's what I plan on doing
Re: After One Week Of Learning HTML And Css by etrange: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
SqueezedPant:

thanks for the word bro
I think it's JavaScript people learn after HTML and CSS so that's what I plan on doing

Sure. I actually meant the server-side language you'd learn after you're done with client side scripting. Or do you intend to still implement your backend with Javascript using Node.Js?
Re: After One Week Of Learning HTML And Css by SqueezedPant: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
etrange:

Sure. I actually meant the server-side language you'd learn after you're done with client side scripting. Or do you intend to still implement your backend with Javascript using Node.Js?

can you explain more? I don't understand
Re: After One Week Of Learning HTML And Css by etrange: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2020
SqueezedPant:

can you explain more? I don't understand

Sorry, bro. I just thought of it, you're just learning HTML/CSS, my question was a bit overzealous. I'll suggest you ignore that for now and master the one you're learning. When you get to that stage, you'll decide the stacks you prefer to work with.
Re: After One Week Of Learning HTML And Css by Maccarthy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
etrange:

More than a decade ago? That's long. What do you do now? Web developer? Software developer?

I would love to own an indie game production company one day.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 In Demand Tech Skills For 2022 / I Will Build For You Free Android Game / Which Are The Best Computer Schools In Benin City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.