Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? (755 Views)

Here Is Your Ace Gospel Rapper / Mode9 Vs Gospel Rapper / Who Heard 'bout D New Naija Reggea Dancehall Artist 4rom Sweden: C'i? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? by Ralfostic(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2007
I heard this guy 1ce on bouqui's place and since then the song registers on my mind. 'Gbojule' something,

Who knows him

Re: Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? by 9jaLady: 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2007
It's not working for me. A really hot gospel rapper is Lil' Ayo. Check him out at

http://www.myspace.com/lilayo
Re: Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? by yembash: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2007
yeah i heard of him too. i was like waoh. i think he's really hot for a gospel rapper. every line made sense. i heard he's handsome too. heard his interview with bouqui last year.as for lil ayo, ijust think he's weak compared to dip-o.
Re: Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? by 9jaLady: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2007
Is there some type of link for him so I can hear for myself?
Re: Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? by churchboi: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2007
WATS UP YALL! I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE IM ADVOCATIN FOR GOSPEL RAPPERS BUT WAT IS TRUE IS TRUE. THEY ARE BETTER THAN SECULAR ONES. I KNOW WHO U GUYS ARE TALKING BOUT. I HEARD HIM IN A SHOW AND I WAS BLOWN AWAY. I MANAGED TO GET A CONTACT I THINK IT IS www.myspace.com/dip_o. holla
Re: Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? by salammy: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2007
Talking bout the guy DIP-O,i've seen and heard him, i think he is off the hook 4 a gospel rapper,i heard that song "GBOJULE''and men it was tight.I'm talKing about LYRICS,BEAT,CONCEPT,everything.I think he is outstanding compared with other gospel artistes but u guys ain't heard nothing yet cuz he says anothers coming up.
Re: Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? by yembash: 2:18am On Jun 18, 2007
I TRIED THAT LINK ONCE BEFORE BUT IT DIDNT WORK SO I DID SOME RESEARCH AND I GOT HIS REAL MY SPACE LINK.
www.myspace.com/diporap
Re: Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? by Ralfostic(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2007
Yea, GUYZ dip-o is Hot, i checked his link up and i believe he is the future of rap and gospel, he's handsome too!!!

BIG UP FOR DIP-O! DIP-O!!DIP-O!!!DIP-O!!!!
Re: Who's Heard Of The Hot Gospel Rapper Dip-o? by busygirl(f): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2007
That song on his space was DEEP. . .i REALLY LOVE IT

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry! / Mode 9(the King) New Mixtape / Re: African Rendition Of Throw Some Ds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.