Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Prevent Scars From Burns - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prevent Scars From Burns (385 Views)

Top Ways To Prevent Poisoning By Evans Boma / How To Prevent Weevils From Entering Your Beans / How To Prevent Oil From Splashing While Frying Your Fish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Scars From Burns by Jitefarms: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
You’re in the kitchen probably doing some fries or getting your oil ready for stew or boiling water and all of a sudden water enters your hot oil or there’s a pop from what you’re frying. And you eventually get hot oil or water on your skin. The first thing most persons do is rub the affected area, which is very wrong. That’s why I’ll be taking you through how to prevent scars from burns.

There are gloves to be worn while doing your fries. If you don’t have them, you should be very careful while dealing with hot oil.

Let’s say you eventually get a splash or drop of hot oil on your skin, do not rub with your hands. What that area needs at that moment isn’t heat but something cold. When you rub with your hands, and anything, you’re causing heat, and you may end up peeling your skin off, which will cause pain and a high chance of you getting a scar.

The first thing to do when you get hot oil on your skin is to place the affected part in water (cool or cold water) or if you have ice, it’ll be better. But I don’t think you’ll have enough time to grab ice. So water is the deal.......

Read more @ https://jitefarms.com/

Re: How To Prevent Scars From Burns by Twinkletwin: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
It is almost 3days now since I ate last please somebody help me am going to faint please for God sake
310,, 85, 74,, 507
First bank
Thank you
Re: How To Prevent Scars From Burns by Jitefarms: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
It is almost 3days now since I ate last please somebody help me am going to faint please for God sake
310,, 85, 74,, 507
First bank
Thank you
You've been talking about this for days.. I'll see how I can help...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prevent Scars From Burns by Jitefarms: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Jitefarms:
You've been talking about this for days.. I'll see how I can help...
what's your bank name.. just to confirm.... I'll send you something to eat... Then see how I can help on here on nairaland and on whatsapp
Re: How To Prevent Scars From Burns by Jitefarms: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
Hassan mustepha sir
Aii.. I'll send 1k.. don't have much now.. just eat.. then I'll see how I can help you.. Don't even think about death... it's not an option
Re: How To Prevent Scars From Burns by Jitefarms: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
thank you very much sir that one is enough it will help me a very long way sir
Thank God...
Re: How To Prevent Scars From Burns by Jitefarms: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
God will never let you down sir
I've faced alot this days but you've relieved me today sir am in debted to you sir and am grateful. I will always pray for you I promise
And if there could be any way I will be of help please count on me sir.
Let's work on how you'll get food always.. Lemme write I'm coming
Re: How To Prevent Scars From Burns by Jitefarms: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
I just received alert sir thank you I appreciate
But you did mistake sir I received 100 naira sir
oh sorry.. I'm coming
Re: How To Prevent Scars From Burns by Easymoney00101(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
how can I contact you sir I can't access my email right now but I need to call you sir
Am grateful
I'm the guy who sent the cash... I was banned by nairaland few minutes ago because I made a post with your account details.. but no worries. You can chat me up on WhatsApp. 08131255932

Will talk to some of my friends and see how they can help. Meanwhile send me a text.. we need to talk
Re: How To Prevent Scars From Burns by Easymoney00101(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twinkletwin:
Oh my goodness am so sorry sir I will contact you on WhatsApp now sir
they'll lift than ban in few hours no worries

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Crispy Plantain Chips I Very Easy I Recipe (video) / We Join The World In This Celebration Today!! / Soups Made Just For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.