Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model (70858 Views)

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model by freshinko: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Do your best to avoid racist comments here cool
Re: Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model by vickydevoka(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2020
merahki:

Crap-on-fleek
Lol. Better crap on fleek

1 Like

Re: Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2020
Graysons:

Guy the lady too black which one be mental slavery? even the phone you they use na white man na do am.

Make I hear word habeg.

When you change your username to a less jokey one, we can discuss.
Google search mental slavery AND black meanwhile. Because a whiteman made your phone, you hate on your God-given skin by deeming it too black on someone else? Shame on you, your children would be ashamed of your post if they ever saw it. Time will not be kind to these posts of yours.
And I am not a guy.
Stop worshiping white, there is a reason God made you black, to express God through your human body. Don’t be the monkey you are already presumed to be, okay?
Learn and unlearn and relearn.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model by Yungdav(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lol racist cheesy

YenYo:
If nepa take light when u dey inside room with her Na to find torchlight locate her oo
Re: Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model by UKBobo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dasuks:

Ur Africa card is well stamped. Sweet !! How different are Casamance ppl to the rest of senegal brody ? Same free Sufi vibe ? Or they got their own thing there.. I mean their beef with the govt is kinda the only thing one hears every now and then.

Met a few Bissau ladies in the states and they were bottom heavy. U see same ?

Ur description of Uganda is what I hear over and over again. Have to REACH !!!!!

Senegal, Guinea (Conakry) , Uganda, TZ, Kenya(coast province wink), Cote D'Ivoire... u cant go wrong. Ofc Naija as well (Lagos, PH, Akure, Cali, Imo and Enugu <3 <3) chai God for gree person marry ten.

Eze, your a bad man. grin grin See how you don dey complete Africa top ten grin grin grin True, true.

They are fire oooo. I was in Accra one time and one Ashanti broda from Ldn was begging me to hit Conakry with him - he says those Susu women carry table shelf for back. I will be in UG and Tanza this Xmas - with the year we are having with Auntie Coro - the level of enjoyment willl be 200%

Las, las - I salute una

Re: Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model by osystein(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Litmus:

Symmetry , for one, that the Tutsi never had generally in my observations.

I see variation like other populations in Africa. The south Sudanese with Symmetry look really super compared to other people.

Re: Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model by vesh05: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello there,

Do you wish to study abroad at a low cost?
Search no further.

Glocal university India is offering 25%, 50% and 100% scholarship to Nigerian students and the online test is free!

If you are interested, Click below on the link to register
https://www.formulagray.net/fgeducation

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Appeal Court / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.