Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber (911 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by sweetmelanin(f): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Discipline or Abuse?

In an attempted prank by Pweedy Joycey, she tells her father that she wants to focus on her YouTube channel now that she's done with University (College).

You can see from the video that even before she begins the conversation, the man is already very hostile, harsh and unapproachable. He begins by asking her why she doesn't read her books anymore despite having recently graduated. He also tells her to pack out of the house if she wants to do YouTube. Furthermore he gets a weapon to beat her after discovering that she had an ex-boyfriend (this girl is a graduate o, not a child) embarassed

Why do we have an habit of turning toxic behaviour from African parents into comedy? This is not healthy, neither is it funny.

LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeGK4_kj4b0
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Ikjosh04: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lol!! This cracked me smiley.
Well I feel it's neither discipline nor abuse.
All this our parents sha!!
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
I'm not a fan of this kind of parenting. It's so toxic and her dad is extremely proud

2 Likes

Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
The reality...
That hostility has saved millions of African lives

We just are not used to that type of parenting the whites give to their kids...The fact it worked for them doesn't mean it would here in Africa

Although,The hostility is worth it when it's not brutality
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by XXXXTENTACION: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
The reality...

We just are not used to that type of parenting the whites give to their kids...The fact it worked for them doesn't mean it would here in Africa

so you support parents hostility towards kids right
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Imagine?! It's even bolded : 'hostility'. Someone's to be dad

1 Like

Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

I thought you're Dead?
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by XXXXTENTACION: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
fieryy:

Imagine?! It's even bonded : 'hostility'. Someone's to be dad
No mind am na so dem go just dey support bad thing anyhow undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by XXXXTENTACION: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

I thought you're Dead?
Olodo na just my moniker be dat cool
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Olodo na just my moniker be dat cool

For your mind grin grin grin
Oya,comot one X for there grin
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by XXXXTENTACION: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

For your mind grin grin grin
Oya,comot one X for there grin
Leave am like dat make i just put am for fashion wink
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Leave am like dat make i just put am for fashion wink

Craze man grin grin grin
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by FunnySON: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
sweetmelanin:
Discipline or Abuse?

In an attempted prank by Pweedy Joycey, she tells her father that she wants to focus on her YouTube channel now that she's done with University (College).

You can see from the video that even before she begins the conversation, the man is already very hostile, harsh and unapproachable. He begins by asking her why she doesn't read her books anymore despite having recently graduated. He also tells her to pack out of the house if she wants to do YouTube. Furthermore he gets a weapon to beat her after discovering that she had an ex-boyfriend (this girl is a graduate o, not a child) embarassed

Why do we have an habit of turning toxic behaviour from African parents into comedy? This is not healthy, neither is it funny.

LINK:

A father and his daughter. The daughter sef no complain but you're complaining. angry

1 Like

Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by XXXXTENTACION: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

Craze man grin grin grin
cheesy

Na only three we be for this nairaland wey dey craze now wink

¿ cool %
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by sweetmelanin(f): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
The reality...

If that's the case then Africans should be the most morally upright, mentally stable, advanced and non-aggressive people in the world...
Is that the case? lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
cheesy

Na only three we be for this nairaland wey dey craze now wink

¿ cool %

I'll take note of that grin grin grin
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by XXXXTENTACION: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

I'll take note of that grin grin grin
Isoright no wahala kiss
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
The whole thing looks staged.
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by RuggedSniper: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
sweetmelanin:
Discipline or Abuse?

LINK:

grin
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Looking at the size of the Bible alone, fear catch me.
Re: Dad Attempts To Beat His Graduate Daughter For Wanting To Become A Youtuber by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Deaconess From Hell / See Snake Killed In Our Kitchen / Im Having A Suicidal Thought. Im A Mother Of 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.