Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Revealed : The Most Efffective Way To Get Audience From Your Facebook Profile. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revealed : The Most Efffective Way To Get Audience From Your Facebook Profile. (160 Views)

Engage Audience From More Than 60 Countries To Your Business / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed : The Most Efffective Way To Get Audience From Your Facebook Profile. by Smartphonepro: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
When was the last time you get message from prospect about your business?

As an online entrepreneur, your facebook profile is your shop or office. You only have one chance to sell or loose your potential customers.

Many networkers ask, "What should I put on my facebook profile or About Page? I have an About Page for Facebook, LinkedIn, etc."

Depending on the platform, there are more advanced strategies. But for now, here is an easy one to get us started.

Why do people come to our About Page? Well, if we are in business, they come to see if we can help them with their business. An easy statement to include in our About Page is, "I show people how to", "I teach people how to", "I help people to" etc

Some examples?

"I show people how to get more customers for their business."
I teach people how to get more visibility so as ro increase sales

"I show people how to get an extra paycheck every month."
"I teach people how to extra money every month"

"I show people how to lose 10 pounds in 30 days."
"I show people how to make their skin look 10 years younger in only 30 days."

"I show people how to fire their bosses and work out of their homes."
"I teach people how start and grow home based business"

This is a good way to start. Can we get better? Certainly. But let’s at least do the minimum for now

Now, go to your profile and make necessary adjustment now.

©️Durodola Bolaji

1 Share

Re: Revealed : The Most Efffective Way To Get Audience From Your Facebook Profile. by Smartphonepro: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
You can connect me on facebook via �for more tips on how to promote and get more sales

https://web.facebook.com/BusinessbyBolaji

Incase, you are open to free business opportunity.
You can click here to get inside

https:///0Gvxr4qMC3yAmoNh0HlKp0

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 And The Boom In The Digital Economy In Nigeria / Invest Now Or Remain Poor Forever / Turning Your Online Business Dreams Into Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.