Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence (66794 Views)

President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence / Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Corruption is here to stay.. I dont believe any government in Nigeria can eradicate that
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by sheyitokz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
ah oma shey oo oga magun
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Icebreeze(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
The National cake will never finish �, I hope � we all have the share of that cake.
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by sheyitokz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
this man has sent millions of people with fraud case to jail, wetin make our government no jail magun
#9jawegosurvive
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by mofedamijo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigeria is not serious. We have Nigerians at top security and corruption agencies around the world, those are the best set of people to bring on board. Someone who doesn't care about anyone and who doesn't know anyone. Someone who has a reputation to keep and widely experienced.

I don't care about your perception of Nigeria, but one thing I know is, Nigeria can be anything she wanna be within a twinkle of an eye. If we put the right people at the right places, the people will follow. We will get it right when we are ready.

1 Like

Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Testimony1988(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
He's being persecuted for doing his job.
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Temysteve(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
AdeniyiA:
When the hunter is being hunted, what happens to the Bush meat? angry lipsrsealed
another hunter pick up the bush meat without stress.
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
TO BE AN EFFC BOSS, You must be an ASCETIC grin
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by chaloskyx: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
he did the disgracing all by himself
majamajic:
Nigeria Sabi disgrace someone
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by tunary(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
My only concern is how a naked, stark, nude and transparent illiterate like Magu got to such a position.
I will only blame a system that allows someone that shouldn't even have risen to a sergeant to head such an organisation.
For those that will argue, go and watch this guy's show of emptiness and in-your-face olodoness on YouTube videos of his supposed interviews.
Who needs education in Nigeria if such a lowly character can rise to head EFCC
In Nigeria concrete connection is more effective than 1st class, it is more effective than certificate. no be by school again.
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Bimpe29: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Even as he is reportedly being held in detention
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
odinga1of:

Ibrahim Magu is an irredeemable thief who stole recovered loot.

He will face the music he produced with SARS on the beat.

Yes that is how we dey for 9ja o.

It is called operation re-loot the loot.

Meanwhile they are conducting operation python dance in the east.
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by airminem(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Calculating:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/breaking-magu-moves-personal-belongings-out-of-official-residence/
I feel for Mr. Integrity at this time. He is loosing the insecurity war and now also loosing the curruption war sad
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by andyanders: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
For me, I don't buy the idear of any police officer to head an organization like EFCC. This office supposed to be headed by a criminal lawyer of sound repute.

The Nigerian police has perchant for corruption. They mount road blocks across the nation, kidnap, kill and extort money from innocent Nigerians and nobody talks.

The authorities say nothing even people cry out.
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by ussy09(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
leave them come join me jahree
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Jadsy01(f): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Motherfuker gerrout
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Pinkybush: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
What the heck! Sympathizers even crying more than the bereaved. So Magu shouldn't be suspended or removed when he choosed to be corrupt instead of fighting the very corruption he was appointed to? Does it mean he is/was above the law as EFCC acting chairman? Why are we not considering how his corruption scandals has again put our faces to the mud as a country instead of being sentimental and emotional?
Oops! What a country!
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by IamHonourable1: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Let that man be jailed for causing more national embarrassment to our already battered image.
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by surgical: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
StreetFight:
Okay. In Nigeria, all corruption fighters end up being humiliated. From Nuhu Ribadu to the woman after him and up to this Magu. Corruption has several lives and it's a ruthless fighter. Even the Angels cannot fight corruption. Corruption always fights back an always wins. So, who loses? The masses of course.
It is not about corruption fighting back but the men choose does not always have the high integrity required to hold such position,they there always fall because of high temptations they will encounter on the job,there is greed in every human but it's the degree that defers
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by ajebuter(f): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
lonelydora:

What was that woman's name sef?

Farida Waziri...

1 Like

Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
wallex1983:
This is a good time for our 'friends' to tidy up... Now that EFCC is distracted.

lol
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Lexusgs430: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
The death of Abba Kyari, causing many dearth...... cheesy
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by idahme(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
StreetFight:
Okay. In Nigeria, all corruption fighters end up being humiliated. From Nuhu Ribadu to the woman after him and up to this Magu. Corruption has several lives and it's a ruthless fighter. Even the Angels cannot fight corruption. Corruption always fights back an always wins. So, who loses? The masses of course.

If you are not corrupt corruption can't fight back, ask late Prof Dora

1 Like

Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by golddare: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Arizonaguy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
It's sad when the head of a country's anti-graft agency is found wanting.
Anyway, fingers crossed until proven otherwise.
Your statements negate each other
He was accused and alleged to have committed crimes
Whatever happened to critical thinking
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by Birniwa(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is what I call "relooting the looted funds".

I always feel bad how the other part of the world looks at Nigeria, from the case of Hushpuppi to Magu in just under a fortnight.
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by dapsoneh: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
StreetFight:
but corruption did not tell Magu to be taking bribe na? The issue is that everyone, i repeat everyone has skeleton in their cupboard. If he was investigated and nothing implicating was found, the guy will still retain his job but obviously, at some points, he compromised and since the people he is fighting are not oblivious of his doings, they have to capitalise on it to push him outfit office by all means
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by themanderon: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Another victim of the power play going on at asorock following Kyari's demise . More revelations coming soon.
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by dapsoneh: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
idahme:

If you are not corrupt corruption can't fight back, ask late Prof Dora
corruption can still fight back but cant use 'CORRUPTION' against you. They will only result to blackmail
Re: Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence by felifeli: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Magu ole barawo. God go punish the man and all the useless people in that EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.