Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Good Is Evil; Let Me Explain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Good Is Evil; Let Me Explain (277 Views)

Eight Reasons Why Good Pastors Indulge In Sexual Immorality / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Good Is Evil; Let Me Explain by objovic(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
*WHY GOOD IS EVIL; LET ME EXPLAIN.*[b][/b]
Life they say is neither good nor evil, but only a place for good and evil and the main function of wisdom is to discriminate between this good and evil. The human depend so much on the justice of wisdom that we tend to forget the concept of faith not knowing that wisdom is only the rightful application of knowledge and not the definition of nature, because nature make no distinction between good and evil while wisdom tends to suspect every evil in good. People like to say that the conflict is between good and evil but in the actual sense, the real conflict is between truths and lies.
There is nothing more personal than this write up because I was once a victim of such circumstance where good become evil, recently, I made an innocent approach but judging from wisdom perception, I was doubted, the last stroke that broke the camel’s back was me being accused of being a deceiver, it pains like yaws itch, then it occurred to me, that good when reason from a corrupted mind, can be evil, it was like; *Good if not costly has the tendency of being viewed as evil because this world had displayed enough evil at the expenses of humanity to the extent that the structure of the mind of human being had been corruptly designed to perceive cheap and easy things as counterfeit*, ironically, we often cut a tree, without minding how it falls and it end falling on our head.
When I took my time to criticize this, findings prove that, it’s not about a person but its African to think that cheap goods possesses an iota of malicious evil, like when your state governor tile a local road in your home town, its normal to believe that the road will not last and when we were disappointed, we change our thought about the project, stating that it was a good one but the governor must have influenced the capital for the project in other to get some cool bucks, not minding whether the man had a clean heart to carrying out a fair to heart and human project without having underlying desire than good. The question remain; WHY IS GOOD EVIL?
Typical African believed that, when a man elects to work on your farm for no reward whatsoever, he has something to gain; if he’s not after selling your crops behind your back, he takes them home to feed his family, but I must say; I’ve met many NGOs with clear conscience to help, good example of this is- Saving Woman and Children (SWAC Foundation) of Dr. Di-Alien Noble, so the appeal is; we shouldn’t let a lone tree amongst wild grass cast a shadow upon our collective effort and the main purpose of this write-up is for awakening, for we do not wait until frog jumps into our cooking pot before we cry out ‘shuu’.
Africa is in need of young hands, who has their hope and faith alive and this is an outcry for all to heed, for when a man is drowning, he forget his pride and shouts for help, even to his enemy. The world needs to understand that; the rope cannot keep the cow against its will, she only respects its owner by staying put, it’s unrealistic to think you can oppress people for ever, because political fowl in our fatherland claims he is toothless, yet he eat corn and consume stones, if he has teeth would he eat up the whole world? Revolution is now, for one at a time do we climb the ladder, if we don’t, we may fall back to its base and that means starting all over again and when the tree is uprooted, their branches will fall off and become dry, that’s the faith.
A man who open his mind is ten times better than a man who keeps silent, for it’s difficult to assess what’s at the back of a silent man’s mind, whether good or evil. It’s a call to come together to create a world where good will not be doubted a masked evil, for the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moment of conveniences but where he stands in moments of challenges, great crisis and controversy. It’s a call to make Nigerian Politicians responsible and accountable, those who are prone to having high blood pressure of promises but anemia of deeds, it’s a call to challenge a system of government of ownership of much by few people, it’s not a fight against an individual but a challenge for a change of system of government that accommodated evil at the expense of good thus if good people decided to apply to make differences, there is no more vacancy for them to fit in or there good treated as evil.
If you don’t rise to join this nonviolent revolution approach, someone else will, because there were limits to the patience of the oppressed, remember; at the end, we will not remember the voice of our enemy but the silence of our friend says Martin Luther King Jr. we’ll know now that-why *good is evil is--because evil had been evil for long that good cannot be trust as good again* but the change is here, the Revolution is now, it’s not all about God bless Nigeria but how God will bless us as Nigerians, who is in?Ànusama
*© O.B. Jovic.*

Re: Why Good Is Evil; Let Me Explain by Jesusloveyou: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
well, I will agree with you from the perspective of evil obaseki.
it is evil to do good for human being. it will be better to do good for devil, since we are already knew devil to be evil, than to do good for human being who we thought was created in the image of God.
Re: Why Good Is Evil; Let Me Explain by kalufelix(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Your topic is right.. But you failed in the explanation.. Good is good.. Evil is evil.. However, according to moral philosophy there is no absolute right or wrong... Thus evil can be good and good can be evil..
Re: Why Good Is Evil; Let Me Explain by mike8804: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
there is nothing like good or bad, it all exist in human minds based on self believes, religion, Race, education etc. Only what exist is positive and negative, for every positive that exist there must be a proportional negative to complement it.

To avoid too much ado, let me set an example with your daily use... A battery, it has both negative and positive both work together to produce necessary energy, negative alone can't work so is the positive side. they both complement each other... the knife u use to peel a yam, the same knife can be use to commit murder...is the knife good or bad, better still let say it can be use for positivity or negativity.

nutshell.. everything is both positive and negative and the concept of good or bad depends on perspectives.
Re: Why Good Is Evil; Let Me Explain by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2020
And what the fucck do we do with all this sayings my gentle men? Rise up and shoot these beasts to smithereens
Re: Why Good Is Evil; Let Me Explain by Kobojunkie: 5:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
And what the fucck do we do with all this sayings my gentle men? Rise up and shoot these beasts to smithereens
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Suleman React To Death Penalty For Blasphemy. / Righteousness89: A Kingdom Disappointment / Bcareful As They Try To Hide The Presence Of GOD's Kingdom In This Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.