Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease (32717 Views)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Lies!!

I hate lies like this. Someone dies of a strange illness and immediately it is tagged COVID-19, DID YOU SEE THE MAGNITUDE OF PEOPLE THAT ATTENDED THE HOMES OF THESE DECEASED TO PAY CONDOLENCES?
all na lied
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
prospero15:
But some persons will still deny the existence of the virus in Nigeria.

It's well
na scam the die with another disease not coro
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Marv650:
Only fools feel Covid-19 ain't real https://spicedessay.com/2020/03/27/coronavirus-a-virus-that-cannot-kill-you/ Everyone should be careful
na scam
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
dantajay:
I survived covid 19 by the grace of Almighty God. Jesus Christ came through for me. I was told that by the ncdc that the isolation centre is filled up no bed space for me, and then they stopped picking my calls. It took God Almighty to heal me from that deadly virus. Covid 19 is not a scam it is real. Please embrace Jesus Christ only him Can heal the world and also keep us safe.
big liar
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by obi4eze(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Hmnnnn. How the mighty have fallen sad...The whole Covid-19 situation has taught me some lessons:

1. No matter how smooth things are moving, all it takes is one event to make things go down south.
2. We can make our plans but only God has the final say.
3. No matter your status, either lowly or royal, when death comes, there'll be no VIP treatment for any one.
4. Family is everything afterall.
5. Sound health is so underrated. What's wealth without health?
6. The love of money is the root of evil not money itself. Hence,the necessity of money can't be over emphasized...

100000000000000 likes

1 Like

Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by Originalsly: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
I love to chew before I swallow. Let's chew the first case. The guy suffering from diabetes... some other illness... and was undergoing chemotheraphy. Returned to Nigeria and placed in isolation. Diabetes itself is a silent killer... was he given his medication on time while in isolation?... throughout his last days?... miss that and he can meet his demise....just like that. Chemotheraphy treatment in itself is torture... anyone who passed through it can jump in and testify. He most likely had to be in a late stage of cancer to have chemo on top of being diabetic. Was his strict follow up treatment and diet followed while in isolation? March was when the world was now trying to get a grip on IDing the virus... did Nigeria had the technology at the time?...March? Even if so... and he was positive.... how did they know he died of COVID-19 and not complications due to diabetes?.... or cancer?...or the other illness? There is a reason why post mortems were not being done.... so.how did they conclude he died of COVID-19?
Until then... we will continue to see deaths as a result of malaria... cancer... diabetes.... kidney failure... heart failure...high blood pressure all coming under COVID-19.
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by JeffreyD1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
You mentioned 5 people

NCDC is 100 plus

Or are the rest ain't Nigerians
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by AwkaFinest: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
OP this title should be profiling Nigerian politicians who died of COVID-19.

More people have died though not popular because they ain't politicians.
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by babajero(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91494026:
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL!!!
Make a sign paperwork and post in your room and around the house and area where you stay.
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by Amhappy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
A friend’s landlord died of it few days ago. This report only care about the high and mighty.
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by CanadaOrBust: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Lies!!

I hate lies like this. Someone dies of a strange illness and immediately it is tagged COVID-19, DID YOU SEE THE MAGNITUDE OF PEOPLE THAT ATTENDED THE HOMES OF THESE DECEASED TO PAY CONDOLENCES?

So why is the death rate triple what it was same time last year. Educate us.

1 Like

Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by Mastakija(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
op your headline is confusing bcuz
u ur self is confused
u said list of nigerians u didnt even state dat "list of influencial nigerians"
aside from dat seff
u should have kuku atleast taken sometime to list all of dem so as to have peace of mind dat ok o youve finished ur work o
u forgot to put ppl lyk dan foster, ebenezer obey (Though nt sure if it was corona dat killed him sha)
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by thuao(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
The title or headline is misleading
I thought I was going to see real profile
Like sex, âgé, educational background, health status, socio economic status etc as related to COVID 19death, trying to find risk factors

1 Like

Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by KingRoiz: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
2020 isn't a year I'll forgot in a hurry. Lost my mum not to Covid though.
It's well.
RIP to the dead and to my mum embarassed

My condolences... RIP to the dead
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by Chidywhite: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
You stole our palliative, covid-19 funds and others, are you people not ashamed?. Come n force me, irresponsible leaders.
Re: Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease by Chidywhite: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
You stole our palliative, covid-19 funds and others, are you people not ashamed?. Come n force me, irresponsible leaders, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impact Of Masturbation On Fertility / Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue / Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.