Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Lost Mitsubishi Car Key - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lost Mitsubishi Car Key (377 Views)

Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) / N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World / What Happens If You Take The Car Key Out While Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Mitsubishi Car Key by segvinc: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hello expert, I misplaced my mitsubishi car key and all effort to find it for the past two days proof abortive, I have called a rewire and he has been suggesting is to change the brain box as he said that nothing can be done to recode the car key back. He said he will remove the brain box and replace it with a normal brain box that has no code. I am confused with all what he is saying.
I need help from you expect in order to get another key for my car.
Its Mitsubishi space wagon, manual transmition . year 1999.
Re: Lost Mitsubishi Car Key by Olama08: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2020
I use the same car too. You can tell him to change the kick that is all. I mean where you insert your car key to start the engine can be changed. Once you changed that you can absolutely buy a new kick with a new key.

My thought though.
Re: Lost Mitsubishi Car Key by segvinc: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2020
Olama08:
I use the same car too. You can tell him to change the kick that is all. I mean where you insert your car key to start the engine can be changed. Once you changed that you can absolutely buy a new kick with a new key.

My thought though.

Alright Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needs 2001 Toyota Camry Toks / Are You Know How Long To Charge A Car Battery At 6 Amps In 2020? / Carfix.ng: Auto Repair And Computerized Diagnostic Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.