Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Edo2020: Ganduje Your Dollar Will Not Work In Edo - Wike (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo2020: Ganduje Your Dollar Will Not Work In Edo - Wike (Video) (339 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo2020: Ganduje Your Dollar Will Not Work In Edo - Wike (Video) by IkwerrePikin: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gov. Wike responds to Ganduje. See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2rE15rCwD4
Re: Edo2020: Ganduje Your Dollar Will Not Work In Edo - Wike (Video) by Legithustle: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2020
grin
Re: Edo2020: Ganduje Your Dollar Will Not Work In Edo - Wike (Video) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Wike you are just making noise. Buhari will send army and police to rig the election as usual. If you or any PDP elder statesman near Edo on the day of election, its just a question of sending 100 security personnel to block the gate of your hotels as early as 3 am on that day of election till the result is declared on Sunday midnight by Abuja INEC. Go back to Obigbo in your state in the last election...you were defeated by unknown AAC by a wide margin and you know what happen and how Amaechi did it. it will happen in Edo this time around too. Its a useless country and i thought by now you have known how things work with the government of the day. Fake result will be written and read by INEC...APC will win and there is nothing PDP can do about it. You go to court you will still loose at the supreme court. PDP should just have to participate in the election to make it look like there was a contest. Same thing will happen in Ondo and in Anambra. It will continue to happen even beyond 2023. Thats the RIGGING culture alias FEDERAL MIGHT in the country called Nigeria! Its here to stay. Wike if you dont like it that way go find yourself another country!
Re: Edo2020: Ganduje Your Dollar Will Not Work In Edo - Wike (Video) by dukeprince50: 12:49am On Jul 08, 2020
K

(1) (Reply)

. / Dogara Is A Corrupt Coward: “he Left PDP For The Same Reason Akpabio Did” / FG Directs Civil Servants On Levels 12, 13 To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.