|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,716,004 members, 6,420,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 August 2021 at 01:58 AM
|See List Of Corrupt Practices Leveled Against EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu by Gjrich(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2020|
Ibrahim Magu of EFCC was arrested and detained yesterday. But after Ayo Salami led committee finished interrogating him yesterday at 10pm.
These are some of the allegations against him:
1. Discrepancies in recovered funds.
2. Leaking reports to the media before going to Court.
3. Sale of seized assets to cronies, associates and friends.
4. Missing N35 billion.
5. Not providing enough evidences for the extradition of Diezani Alison-Madueke.
6. Ignoring court order to unfreeze a N7 billion judgment in favour of a suspect.
Magu believed to be the head of EFCC who go after people involved in cyber crimes should not be found wanting in this kind of mess.
But he is not guilty until proven.
We await further information.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22