Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

‘I Want A Liverpool Team With A Scouse Soul’ – Jurgen Klopp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Want A Liverpool Team With A Scouse Soul’ – Jurgen Klopp (190 Views)

Mamador Rewards Nigerian Olympics And Paralympics Team With ₦6.5 Million / Liverpool Team Emerges As Europe's Most Valuable Squad / Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Want A Liverpool Team With A Scouse Soul’ – Jurgen Klopp by WinningGoals: 5:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says his dream is to have a team “full of Scousers” – with all first-team players graduating from the club’s academy.

Midfielder Curtis Jones – born in Liverpool and a product of the club’s youth system – signed a five-year contract on Saturday.

Jones, 19, then scored his first Premier League goal on Sunday as the new champions beat Aston Villa 2-0.

“The dream is to have all the boys [from the academy],” Klopp said.

“The dream is to have a team full of ‘Scousers’. What we want to be in the sport for everybody with a Scouse soul.”

Continue Reading Here: http://winninggoals.com.ng/index.php/2020/07/07/i-want-a-liverpool-team-with-a-scouse-soul-jurgen-klopp/

(1) (Reply)

How Incredible Manchester United Have Been Since The Pogba-bruno Link Up / 20 Nigerian Women’s Teams Receive $194,030 FIFA Fund / Klopp Expects Liverpool To Face Tougher Title Fight Next Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.