Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women (26705 Views)

Ini Edo Visits University Of Uyo, Her Alma Mata (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by ThatFairGuy1: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
No social distance, no face mask! Covid-19 doesn't reach their side
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by ArewaWife(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jubilancy:

Not really I am an indoor person....

Aww. But you are through now so back to familiar territory.
I made use of the proximity of karu to abuja to network and meet people that have helped me. I wanted to stay but my dad was adamant I return back to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Naijabad:
Please, who is her husband?
Shitowele Matabruka the son of our local chief in Lilongwe
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by MrSensor(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

Don't be silly ok
why Are you so bitter to the truth. Is it not the truth that Ini Edo has divorced her husband? You better cool down and face the truth. Idiot
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by ModestGal(f): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is commendable, God bless her in return for her kindness

If you have the desire to contribute to humanity, then join our visionary platform. The platform empower people to develop as individuals, enjoin challenges by social action and volunteerism while making a positive contribution to the community. It's to provide young people with access to good quality volunteering, and social opportunities while supporting them to realise their own projects and ideas.
https://www./1763160503841599/

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by ModestGal(f): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
paulolee:
good one coming from ini...am really proud of her because she is representing and working on alot of projects for the benefits of my state...
but ini don fresh finish oo...not surprised because na men them get her cake...i even hear say baba them jus de share her matter like free wifi..
na rumor wey i hear ooo....
nice one babe...we expecting more projects like this so that other women go follow chop the state cake..
I love your heart

If you have the desire to contribute to humanity, please join the visionary platform. the platform empower people to develop as individuals, collaborate with other leaders and vissionaries to enjoin and promote social action and volunteerism while making a positive contribution to the community. It's to provide young people with access to good quality volunteering, and social opportunities while supporting them to realise their own projects and ideas.
https://www./1763160503841599/
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Angel1696: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yes oo, we need them all oo
they will not do it instead they will be showing their unclothedness online

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by kiddkash(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
When is she doing it for young men?
in women's head, men get everything for free.
they don't work for anything
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by OdefaGirl(f): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Great program from a beautiful princess....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by ChengHun(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Like Ini Edo, I want to empower men and women by teaching them how to create whiteboard animation videos + related digital skills. interested chat me on 0-9-0-3-1-1-0-1-2-5-6.
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by ILuvMerije(f): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
ChengHun:
Like Ini Edo, I want to empower men and women by teaching them how to create whiteboard animation videos + related digital skills. interested chat me on 0-9-0-3-1-1-0-1-2-5-6.
free or paid
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by placeofallure(f): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Naijabad:
Please, who is her husband?

You don't need a husband to do positives in life.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
godkiller:
This is not ordinary.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Any link to the whatsapp group?
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
I keep asking myself what are we really learning in Africa especially Nigeria? empowering every time, I know it is good but we need to do more.
we need to take STEM seriously in Africa because that's the driving force of solving our problems as a continent. If we don't know how most of these things came about, we wouldn't know how to solve problems related to it especially when it is outdated, when it needs innovation to change the dynamics, we are just doing copy cat.
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Hunchogee: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
showafrica:

Truth is bitter, would you like your daughter to be like Ini edo? An honest answer from you will direct your reasoning.. Remember to be careful what you wish yourself.
Do you have an idea what your sis or daughter do in your back.
Please talk with sense next time
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Funkybabee(f): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lovely
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by ChengHun(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
ILuvMerije:
free or paid
paid
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Classickj(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
sageb:
Good gesture by Uyai Ini Edo
that is the song from wedding party
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by earnit3: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
ok
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by godkiller(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
onyechez:

Any link to the whatsapp group?

No 0708 604 0907
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by showafrica(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hunchogee:

What did do that your sis or daughter is not currently doing or have the potential to do pls? Sex is your sister not taking dick now illegal had we are taking ?
Please talk with sense next time

Your English is terrible... I rest my case.
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Hunchogee: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2020
showafrica:

Your English is terrible... I rest my case.
Atleast the message is sent ..
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Hunchogee: 1:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Fox12(m): 2:39am On Jul 09, 2020
Olareveals:
Contact me, at affordable price, delivery service available all over Nigeria. Up to 10,000 pieces
Is it ugly proof?
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by mosixb: 2:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Hunchogee:
The actress is set to empower over a hundred thousand women across Africa in digital skills.

Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has commenced an empowerment programmed for young women with digital skills in Africa.

The movie star says the programme is designed to assist leading female entrepreneurs in advancing economic empowerment in today’s evolving digital space

She made this known during the maiden edition of the programme where she addressed the beneficiaries of her largess in Akwa Ibom.
The training will progress online and the participants will be awarded certificates at the end alongside tools to help them start a career in digital marketing.

Edo, who was recently appointed as Special Assistant on Tourism Development by the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel is on the move to reach a hundred thousand young women across Africa.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/ini-edo-commences-empowerment-programme-for-young-women-appointed-special-assistant/71d99tt.amp

Abasi udiong ayeneka...amen��

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Theophinio(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Great one
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Frankwest77(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Jubilancy:

Served in NSUK

Nice One!
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Hunchogee: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2020
mosixb:

Abasi udiong ayeneka...amen��
Amen
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by BlackfireX: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
cray91:
na person wey dey do wetin you no fit do as you never make am and even when you make am lol just kidding don't take am personal

grin
My brother angry on top wetin naija carry...no be me o
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Hunchogee: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlackfireX:

grin
My brother angry on top wetin naija carry...no be me o
I gat fresh update here

https://www.nairaland.com/5980427/akwa-ibom-commences-construction-another
Re: Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women by Hunchogee: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz & Boyfriend, Tunde Vacationing In Punta Cana / Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) / Rema Walks Off Stage Of J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Over Poor Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.