Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Zinox Technologies Tablets And Laptops - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zinox Technologies Tablets And Laptops (233 Views)

Lagos Comprehensive School Students Receive E-learning Tablets / Children Educational Tablets / Madonna University Bans Tablets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zinox Technologies Tablets And Laptops by Techibytes: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Zinox technologies is a growing Tech company in Nigeria. They are proud to be the first internationally certified branded computer OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) in West Africa, the first OEM in West Africa to receive the WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification and the first computer hardware manufacturing and ICT Integration Company in Nigeria to receive the ISO 9001-2000 Read More https://techibytes.com/zinox-technologies-tablets-and-laptops
Re: Zinox Technologies Tablets And Laptops by babylonjah: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2020
I have been using their Zpad and the batteries are nothing to write home about
Re: Zinox Technologies Tablets And Laptops by Martins134: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2020
babylonjah:
I have been using their Zpad and the batteries are nothing to write home about

Their battery barely lasts except it is charging.

(1) (Reply)

Driving Licence Or Driver's Lience / Nairaland Help Me / Get All Your WAEC Subject, Questions And Answers At 500 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.