Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,439 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video (61988 Views)

Viral Video Of A Girl With No Hand's Dancing To Buga Song / What Do People Enjoy In Ballet? / Viral Video Of Two Masquerade Twerking And Dancing Zanku Trend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by StagethemTVee: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Incredible! Boy Dancing Ballet With Barefoot On Concrete in rain gets Scholarship

With so much odds against him including the rain, the rough concrete floor and lack of foot wear, this young boy performs a ballet session effortlessly and excellently. This is truly inspiring and worthy of emulation. Success and help in your works this week Nairalanders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDTAVjtpWYk

Update: The young Male Ballet dancer has received help from unexpected places. Fade Ogunro, the CEO of Bookings Africa, saw the video and was so awed by his moves that she offered to pay for his formal education anywhere in the world until he graduates from the University.

Her tweet reads ;
As a former ballerina, I’m jealous of his beautiful lines, his toe points and his effortless gracefulness. I want to pay for his entire formal education anywhere in the world until he graduates from Uni.
https://mobile.twitter.com/FadeOgunro/status/1280409321868865538

Again, Fade Ogunro tweeted:
Awwww my heart.
Just received a video call from the 2 ballet students @LeapOfDanceAca1 that I’ll be sponsoring their education until they graduate from Uni.
The boy smiling is the amazing kid that went viral.
They made me cry with joy. Bless you both; your dreams will manifest.
https://mobile.twitter.com/FadeOgunro/status/1280857915029688320

We trust God for Double double increase for all

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by chocolateme(f): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2020
This is lovely

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by tillaman(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2020
He’s very good but it’s a no no if he was my kid!!!
I’ll rather have him attend judo or ju jitsu classes other than ballet
That’s me though

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by StagethemTVee: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Even if this is where he is talented?
tillaman:
That’s me though

212 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by StagethemTVee: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Can you believe it? Fade Ogunro, the CEO of Bookings Africa, saw the video and was so awed by the boy's moves and she has offered to pay for his formal education anywhere in the world until he graduates from the University.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

lalasticlala

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by SoftP(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oluwa don pick this one call

27 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by hucienda: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
It's these kind of threads you need NwaAma... cheesy

Goodluck to the boy.

21 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by Psylas2: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Because he was dancing European traditional dance?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by McBrooklyn(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Blessings on Blessings for the kid.. No publicity is bad publicity as one can never underestimate the power of social media cool

4 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by Greengrazz12(f): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
One day baba go pick my call ooo

3 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by investigator007: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
congrats to him, i saw the video on twitter, that guy is truly talented. The opportunity given to him reminded me of the opportunity to do something epic and achieve my goals in life, check out how to do that at https://fcmb.com/epic.

5 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by XVIDEOSMOD: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
That dance is too feminine, I won’t allow my son do it

18 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by gasparpisciotta: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Diamonds are forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by Ayemileto(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Congratulations to the boy.

But his guardians should ensure he didn't sign any nonsense agreement ooo.

Because some of this "helpers" are nothing but predators.

22 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by harmbhrosz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
tillaman:
That’s me though

"That's you though"

You mean your child's happiness, talent, future, education, exposure, need etc should be all about you abi

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Vb
Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by hakym619(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Girl boy .

Good anyways

1 Like

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good for her.
Anything that goes viral must berth something else.
Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by Zchi1052(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
She's got the move
She is good
More blessings to her

1 Like

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by chii8(f): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Waoo... kudos to young boy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nice one

I want to make my own viral video
I'm going to Abuja airport and PH airport to find Corona and see what it's like this period

Will you guys watch? Let it go viral, who knows I may get scholarship too but as investigative Journalist for Journalism

I'm about to risk my life for you people's enjoyment and enlightenment give me feedback
Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by Toyade888(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by Sanchek: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is nice

1 Like

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by enedoboy(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by davillian(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Call picked
Grace

1 Like

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by SamJed(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
See eh..this life is not always by hard work...just be prepared at all times and an opportunity will present itself...thats called miracle

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by kkinternet: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Blessed

3 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Awwwwwnn, this is fantastic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by SaFree(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wow.. This is so lovely.. More grace

2 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by Oluwaseyi00(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Seest thou a man diligent in his business...

This is the end result.

No one is lucky, something propels the luck.

4 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
let me waka before i say something......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Women Dancing At A Popular Night Club In Lagos Back In 1967 / Two Muslim Sisters In Hijab Dance Zanku Legwork (video) / Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.