Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ten Ways To Live A More Peace Filled Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ten Ways To Live A More Peace Filled Life (184 Views)

Ten Ways To Avoid Marketing Overwhelm / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / Truck Filled With Cement Crashes At Sagamu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Live A More Peace Filled Life by Lzjinspired(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Make positivity second nature

One attribute of a peaceful life is that of a positive outlook on life. It is said that a Negative mind cannot produce a Positive life. Focus on being positive, make it second nature and the peace will start to flow.

Kill off worry

.. Worrying solves nothing, it can be best described as a waste of emotions.. It drains you of your physical and mental energy without providing any sort of respite from the situation. Avoid worrying too much too often; and you'll find the peace. As soon as I was able to kill off worry, my life changed forever.

Develop the spirit of gratitude.

Rather than being thankful for all that is, we often get lost focusing on all that is not. Developing a spirit of gratitude does one a multitude of good. The law of attraction says that, " you cannot exclude anything from your experience, only inclusion. So whatever you focus on, the universe provides or attracts". You might think that you're focused on wealth when in reality__ you're only focused on the things you don't have[Lack] and wished you had. Hence the universe attracts more of your Attention's focus.

Think how? Instead of why?

Complaining is as useless as worrying. If your mind is conditioned to ask "why" questions, it can rarely exceed the limit of the thought of anguish... But when programmed to ask "how" questions, then the mind goes to work, thinking up solutions. Ask how can I get out of this situation rather than why am I in this situation. Though knowing why can lead to finding out the root cause of a problem which inadvertently leads to how. But why questions are only useful in this context.

Learn to stop being a people pleaser.
I
If you want to know one sure way to unhappiness, then please everyone every time. I'm sure they will all be happy, and i'm also sure you'll be the saddest human alive. Learn to say No. Living to please others means living to displease yourself. Ask for forgiveness, not permission to live your life the way you want to.

Live in this moment. Live for now.

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is never. In reality, today_here and now_is all you got. Living in the past creates sadness, living in the future, creates too much anxiety. Learn to enjoy the very moment you're at. Life holds a lot in stock for us, only if we let it

Focus on how far you've come.. See the glass as half full rather half empty.

Focus on how far you've come in your journey, rather than how far where it is you're headed. Learn to be contented with your growth
Life is filled with a host of learning opportunities, choose to see them. You don't turn around half way through a journey you've embarked on because the destination is still afar off, your focus is on how far you've come. Always see the glass as half full. Attitude is everything.

Less is always more.

Choose you always. Quality is always better than quantity. Life's beauty is only truly felt with the quality of relationships you build along your journey. Choose less__ in relationships and as a lifestyle also. Do not fill the void with things, rather fill them with those who genuinely care for you as you do for them. Become consciously selective.

The simple things count, learn to enjoy them.

There is sophistication in simplicity. Too much detail may lead to complexity. Complexities have complicated consequences. Aim at the the less complicated, and the result will definitely be less complication.

Accept yourself fully. Love who you are.

Accept that you're good enough for anyone; and at anything... anytime, any day. Build your self esteem to the max. If someone else can learn to do it, so can you. If you're not doing it, then you're made for better. Never doubt yourself, and most important of all, let you love flow from within outward__not the other way round.

Learn how to create wealth by creating value in my miniseries.

Kindly follow us on social media:
Instagram:@Lzj_inspired
Twitter:@inspiredLzj

Reach us personally via mail: Lazojnr@gmail.com
We are creating a New WhatsApp group; The inspireds, to share useful tips on a daily basis on success. It has never been more important to teach the rules of achieving success and building riches, for a more fulfilled life. Reach us via any of the above means to join.

Lzj_inspired motto: Our goal is to inspire the world, and the ultimate focus of our attention is you!
Re: Ten Ways To Live A More Peace Filled Life by cherishmichael: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2020
Copy that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Prohibits Vices Who Succeed Their Principals From Re-contesting For Two T / Good Morning Images / Real Valladolid Vs Barcelona: 0-1 Vidal Early Goal Puts Barcelona 1 Point Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.