Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

(18). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (18). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems (155 Views)

(18+) Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(18). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems by Revadebola: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2020
(18). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

This is a true life story.
A committed Christian sister, a pastor's wife, came to me some years ago.

She narrated her experiences in dream.

She loved her husband and desired a harmonious marriage.

But she discovered that anytime she had a dream of a man having sex with her, there will be misunderstandings and severe quarrels with her husband.

She narrated to me, that at times, the man who had sex with her in her dreams, takes the facial resemblance of her husband, at other times, the facial resemblance of her ex boyfriend.

While at another time, the facial look, could be a man she has never met in real life.

However, the devil always used the dream to manipulate misunderstandings and quarrels with her husband.

I ministered deliverance to her.
The Lord put an end to those dreams.

Harmony, love and peace began to reign in her marriage and home.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HER DREAM :

1. The devil and enemies focus to attack even Christians marriages and homes.

2. Evil dream is one device, the devil and enemies can use to manipulate misunderstandings and quarrels between spouses.

3. In my over four decades of being in the deliverance ministry, I discovered that couples who experience sex in their dreams, are remote controlled to misunderstand each other over insignificant issues.

The Lord whispered to me, there is a married person reading this post, your marriage is under siege.

You are experiencing frequent quarrels, tension and lost of peace in your marriage.

This is somebody's case.
The Lord revealed to me, that you frequently, dream of having sex with your former lover and now you are experiencing your heart is drifting from your spouse towards your former lover.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I will tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

International Bilateral Economic Forum / Jesus( My Superhero) / What Is Fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.