Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Justice Omereji’s Judgement: Tony Okocha Reacts To Eze Chukwuemeka’s Claim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Omereji’s Judgement: Tony Okocha Reacts To Eze Chukwuemeka’s Claim (297 Views)

Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / Eze Chukwuemeka Blames Oshiomhole For APC's Loss In Edo Election / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Omereji’s Judgement: Tony Okocha Reacts To Eze Chukwuemeka’s Claim by argob44(f): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2020
Former Chief of Staff to Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Tony Okocha has reacted to a statement made by Eze Chukwuemeka claiming that Chief Tony had predicted Court’s judgement of the contempt charges against those who purportedly suspended Igochukwu Aguma as the acting chairman of the Rivers APC.

Igo Aguma was declared recently as the acting chairman of the party in the state by Justice George Omereji.

Eze claimed that Chief Tony Okocha’s prediction about the high court judgement has exposed all the “courts in Rivers state as compromised”. Find Tony Okocha’s reaction, below;

Re: YOUR PREDICTION OF JUSTICE OMEREJI’S JUDGEMENT HAS EXPOSED RIVERS COURTS AS COMPROMISED, EZE TELLS OKOCHA

_A Perspicacious Riposte To Eze Chukwuemeka
By Hon. Chief Tony Okocha.
July 7, 2020.

I read your jejune spew on the above subject with rapt attention. I vacillated between two opinions: whether or not to let it slide but was swayed by the weight in offering a brief response, especially as I needed to put on record, how thoroughly I beat myself for overrating you hitherto.

I am not surprised that you came for my jugular after you have exhausted all in your arsenal, denigrating Distinguished Senator Magnus Abe with unprintable comments, and turning to demonize Rt. Honourable Igo Aguma, the Court declared Chairman of CTC, APC RIVERS, for approaching the Court to redress an infraction and got judgment to his side.

Why do you a hero-worship another who through the court, summoned the temerity to convene a NEC meeting of the APC, which Mr. President recognised and attended?.

Are you saying that Igo AGUMA’s case is the first piercing Court declarations known to you? Why all these monotonous cacophonies of negative influences around a leader?

It beats me hollow to note that of your long sojourn in journalism and stint in the use of words, you don’t know what a Rhetorical Question is, and how and what it is used for.

Reading through the write-up that elicited your non-sequitious conclusion, particularly the area you copiously quoted:

“Imagine that on the 7th of July, 2020,(few days ahead), the high court in RIVERS STATE, in defence of its orders, makes pronouncements that may seem unpalatable? Are we ignorant of that fact? Or do we approach it with our usual indifferent embroidery? I find no correlation with the prediction of judgement and the likelihood of a compromise of the judiciary in Rivers State,” as you hurriedly quipped.

Should I educate you on the use of rhetoric questions in a line of literature? Well take this for free:

A Rhetorical Question is a question that does not expect an answer but “triggers an internal response for the reader such as an empathy”. If you substitute the phrase ‘imagine that’ as used, with ‘How would you feel’? Would you find a different meaning?

Your problem was also that of reading with a jaundiced mind. Otherwise, you would have been able to deduce the central theme of that narrative. Take for free again; that the central idea was to demolish or perish the degenerate and leadership-indicting offering of Dr. Sokonte Davies, to the fact that the APC RIVERS under the watch of Your master, the Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi (who you now claim that as his Chief of Staff, I rebel against), was MORIBUND.

I Swear that if you understood this theme, your gauntlet would have been against Dr. Sokonte and not Tony Okocha. Another flip flop.

For your information, a friend of mine felt it was a complete waste of time to respond to a man whose only CV as flaunted by him, is Former Publicity Secretary of a defunct pressure group dubbed nPDP.

He wondered if it was worth the trouble dignifying a hireling who has no value-added to what he craves.

What else is your reason for those oblique claptraps and obsessions on Rivers APC and not that of Ebonyi State? Don’t you think that writing either as a Spokesperson to a principal or a public affairs analyst or political commentator, would have made more meanings to your fans and cheerleaders?

In which case, you would be dispassionate in critical analysis of issues instead of those asinine and biasedly skewed tripes that you relish in.

However, I wondered why you chose now to swing your attack-dog posturing and ignoble enterprise to me.

Why have you been mute on me in all your shibboleths all this while? I thought that you owe me the courtesy of mention for commendations for the roles I played from the periods of the travails and ordeals of the Amaechi’s Government in Rivers State, where I loyally served as Chief of Staff.

If for nothing else, that as Governor Amaechi’s guest in one of our facilities in Rivers State Government House, I was nice to you in all ramifications all through your long stay.

Did I not play any role leading to the successes of that administration as known to you?. From the CP Mbu days to the nPDP, to the crisis in the Rivers State Assembly among many.

Assuming you chose to turn a blind eye to these facts, couldn’t you have inquired from our mutual friend Obiaruko Ndukwe who was pro-bono Editor-in-Chief of a magazine Called (THE CHANGE AGENT), whose major concern was to project our Principal before Nigerians, wherein, you sparsely made contributions, who the Publisher and sponsor was.

I am sure that you remember that that quality material, was printed in quantities upward of 3000 copies every week and distributed in major Cities and Towns in Nigeria, free-of-charge.

Your prediction of Justice Omereji's judgement has exposed ... Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze tells Tony Okocha

I recall flipping through one of those unwarranted/unnecessary write-ups where you announced your 60 years or so, sojourn on earth and over two decades, invested in the journalism profession.

I thought that you would have been age enough to quit your accustomed crisis merchandising. Why sink deeper even at this late afternoon? What was my offense really?. That I rejected the use of the extreme word ‘MORIBUND’ to refer to a Party led by Amaechi and drew the attention of my Kinsmen to the possible dangers associated with disobedience to Court judgements?

How did you forget that it was for crass/ flagrant disobedience to Court judgements that legally repelled the ambulant Rivers APC with a large clientele, from featuring Candidates for 2019 Elections?.

I ask, how have you used your swiveling lyrics to support the need for APC RIVERS to produce a single Councillor in the 319 wards in Rivers State?. Instead, you consider it germane to sow seeds of discord and fan the embers of mischief among folks.

Enough of this superfluous grandstanding laced with wiles. Must you write to malign to impress for a meal ticket?

You have known me back in the days as Chief of Staff. Sure you remember that I am not given to inanities and flip flops?. Please note that nothing has changed from my avowed disposition to relevancies.

What do you call rebellion Please? Is difference in political world-view the same as rebellion? Isn’t politics in our clime, played according to the mantra of “No Permanent Friend, No Permanent Enemy but Permanent interest”?

Kindly note that there was nothing, absolutely nothing in that rhetorical question that I posited that suggested a compromise of the Judiciary in Rivers State. As you know, I am neither the plaintiff nor the defendant in that matter. I however wished that you were the one being proceeded with as a contemnor, in which case, if proven, your integrity/dignity would be further dented.

I thought that you would have in your discussion on disrespect to the Order of Mr. President for all matters in courts to be discontinued, dropped a line to show aversion why the Appeal against Igo AGUMA’s high court judgement subsists in the Appeal Court in Abuja.

Shouldn’t you have condemned the smuggling of the case file from Court of Appeal Port Harcourt division, to Abuja division, when no case of bias against the justices of the higher bench here in Port Harcourt was raised? Or to your knowledge, did their Lordships here in Port Harcourt recuse themselves from the case?

Was there a threat to the safety and protection of their Lordships in the Port Harcourt division?

How about the two appeals aggressively pursued by Chief Victor Giadom (a recent beneficiary of Court order and convener and attendee of the NEC Meeting wherein the President issued the warning)?

Let me enjoin you to refrain from seeming idiotic acts that may portend you uniquely moronic.

Finally sir, Please strive to become a registered voter in Rivers State so that your moral imperative to a critique of the system will be activated. (This is not being a Statist but commonsense).

Note that your attempt to pitch me against your readers, Judiciary and my benefactor, was wishy-washy. It failed spectacularly.

We need suggestions for Peace and reconciliation in APC RIVERS. The hatchet men should take the back seat.

Source: https://www.asbnews.ng/2020/07/07/justice-omerejis-judgement-tony-okocha-reacts-to-eze-chukwuemekas-claim/

Re: Justice Omereji’s Judgement: Tony Okocha Reacts To Eze Chukwuemeka’s Claim by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2020
IS THAT SO?
Re: Justice Omereji’s Judgement: Tony Okocha Reacts To Eze Chukwuemeka’s Claim by uniqueboi1(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Tony Okocha it is not by big big grammar. Go sit-down.
Re: Justice Omereji’s Judgement: Tony Okocha Reacts To Eze Chukwuemeka’s Claim by donbachi(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Tony is the most ungrateful politician rivers state has ever produced..seconded by chidi wihioka.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Chief Judge Rejects Assembly’s Request To Set Up Probe Panel To Investigate / Money Rain At Lavish Wedding Of Nigeria's Attorney General’s Son Sparks Outrage / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.