Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Miracle! Morning Devotion Makes This Evil Watermelon Burst- Nigerian Woman. VIDE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle! Morning Devotion Makes This Evil Watermelon Burst- Nigerian Woman. VIDE (373 Views)

Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' / Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion / South Florida Police Officers Show Of Shame As They Assault a Black Woman(vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle! Morning Devotion Makes This Evil Watermelon Burst- Nigerian Woman. VIDE by nairafamedotcom: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Nigerian woman narrates how the Watermelon she bought from Aboki yesterday night bursted this morning while morning devotion was going on.

The Nigerian woman said it was a miracle from God, also advice her fellow Nigerians to believe in God and be prayerful.

Watch Video HERE

In the comment section, Nigerians blast the woman, see their reactions below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/07/nigerian-woman-watermelon-i-bought.html

Re: Miracle! Morning Devotion Makes This Evil Watermelon Burst- Nigerian Woman. VIDE by donbachi(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2020
My mother type....naso cat pass on our fence.my mum called for 21 midnight prayer..on the 7th day I went to my hometown with her.guess wat!

When we got there,family members were all sitted,including myself and my mum..the next thing.my mum tapped me and said "u see the way ur uncle dey look us,since we sit down" dat she suspect my uncle to be the cat..

The next thing dat came out from her mouth was "no chop or drink anything,u hear"..mumu me,naso I nod my head in agreement with her..women
Re: Miracle! Morning Devotion Makes This Evil Watermelon Burst- Nigerian Woman. VIDE by offset67(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2020
This is d reason Nigeria can't move forward, they are over religious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Gets A Brand New SUV For Herself As Birthday Gift / #wizkidat30: Fans Celebrate Nigerian Singer On Birthday / Megan Thee Stallion Was Shot Multiple Times Denies She Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.