Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

“I Am Sorry To All The Housemates, – Tacha Apologize (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Sorry To All The Housemates, – Tacha Apologize (video) (767 Views)

Celebrity Couple Caught Having Sex On Beach In Thailand Apologize (video) / Bbnaija 2019 Housemates, Tacha And Frodd Bag First Nollywood Movie Roles (pics) / Actress Seyi Edun, Beats Up Instagram Bully, Forces Her To Apologize - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Sorry To All The Housemates, – Tacha Apologize (video) by Joshuamilez: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 star, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha, has tendered a heartfelt apology to her fellow housemates during a recent airing of the BBNaija reunion show.

Tacha has been tagged as a ‘proud’ person one too many times and it seems she finally realized her mistakes and she proceeded to offer an apology.

According to Tacha, her actions or behaviour while in the house was not deliberate.

In her words ;

“I am sorry to all the housemates, if I came off as being too loud/proud” – Tacha

Watch video below!

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-am-sorry-to-all-the-housemates-tacha-apologize-video/

Re: “I Am Sorry To All The Housemates, – Tacha Apologize (video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2020
OK
Re: “I Am Sorry To All The Housemates, – Tacha Apologize (video) by Happinessjosh(f): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Ok, apology accepted cool, go and sin no more undecided
Re: “I Am Sorry To All The Housemates, – Tacha Apologize (video) by TheCork(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Happinessjosh:
Ok, apology accepted cool, go and sin no more undecided

But y do u homebase girls keep thieving beautiful women photo for yor profile so u can find man on nairaland?. This is 419 fraud u no
U dont stand a shance(wot a shame) angry

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Bbnaija Wll Generate To Nigerian Economy / Uti Uwachukwu Blasts Nigerians Abusing Erica For Having Sex With Kiddwaya / Bbnaija: Soso Soberekon Breaks His TV, Moments Kiddwaya Got Evicted (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.