Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,902 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Free Website Hosting. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Website Hosting. (542 Views)

Get FREE Website Designed For Your Business / How Can I Create My Own Free Website? / I Need Free Website Hosting With Subdomain URL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Hosting. by 2864: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
We have started this site to solve the problems of failing Web Host in Africa. We have decided to give FREE HOSTING to any who is interested.

If you wish changing your HOST , Try this!

You can come with you Domain name or Register a new Domain with us

200MB WEB SPACE
1GB BANDWIDTH
20 E Mail addresses
2 MYSQL
PLUS

It will be available to you for 2 Months, If satisfied, Upgrade

HOW ?

1. Log in to www.africahostings.com
2. Click on FREE HOSTING
3. Register
4. You will be contacted within 24 HRS.

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THE FRONT SIDE OF THE SITE , BEAR WITH US.
Re: Free Website Hosting. by naijaman6: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
Thanks so much for the FREE Hosting, you are an angel sent, when one host has milked me off my cash and the site never work for a total of 24hrs in a month.

Please I want to specially request for 2 domains,

Consider me please !

(1) (Reply)

Download Avg Licience / Own A Complete Website With 1 Year Hosting For Just 10k 08061255943 / Please Review This Site(with Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.