Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

“I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi (1109 Views)

'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by Joshuamilez: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2020
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Ada Jesus has recently showered praises on popular Instagram sensation and alleged fraudster, Ray Hushpuppi.

Hushpuppi whose real name is Ramon Igbalode, is alleged to have conspired to launder hundreds of millions of dollars through business email compromise (BEC) frauds and other scams.

According to the lady, nobody is holy and her utmost desire to have a son like Hushpuppi.

She also said she’s going to marry a man like Hushpuppi in her next life.

See her post below;

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-pray-to-have-a-son-like-you-lady-showers-praises-hushpuppi/

Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by donbachi(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2020
Imagine a mother's wish...to have a son that will scam people and finally land an endorsement deal with prison for 40 years....as u wish,so be it.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by Beblessedbaba: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Certainly she is high on drugs....

4 Likes

Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by DaddyRochie1642: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2020
When The Catch That Her Son... She'll Quickly Relocate to The Village grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by udoakwa(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2020
Please nobody should scold her, that lady recently escaped from Yaba left... many are mad, few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by yanabasee1(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2020
donbachi:
Imagine a mother's wish...to have a son that will scam people and finally land an endorsement deal with prison for 40 years....as u wish,so be it.

It's because, we celebrate corruption more....
Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by Charmingrascal(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2020
It is one man that will end up marrying this dunderhead

Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by ashewoboy(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2020
same way ladies defend tunde ednut after enjoying his giveaway.

who else is feeling that diaryofanaijagirl boobs? that girl get boobycheesy. sorta like I should svck it.
Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by Timothy6: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2020
Am with u on this woman, last last every body na street 4 this country even ur so call president, like they say,deception is the most developed act of civilisation,Robert Greene
Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by EXLOVER(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2020
If i was dating a girl like this, I will break up with her immediately, block her on every social Media platform, block her in real life for having a shallow brain.

Mumu girl, I shame for her for this nonsense post.
Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by zmpp(f): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2020
Shameless woman. Anyway, there are many people like her, even in this forum.
Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by HMarshal(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Joshuamilez:
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Ada Jesus has recently showered praises on popular Instagram sensation and alleged fraudster, Ray Hushpuppi.

Hushpuppi whose real name is Ramon Igbalode, is alleged to have conspired to launder hundreds of millions of dollars through business email compromise (BEC) frauds and other scams.

According to the lady, nobody is holy and her utmost desire to have a son like Hushpuppi.

She also said she’s going to marry a man like Hushpuppi in her next life.

See her post below;

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-pray-to-have-a-son-like-you-lady-showers-praises-hushpuppi/

Ppl cursing & castigating this guy for his source of income suld stop aldy.

Tru crime doesn't pay,& I don't justify fraud but...
The ppl falling victim suld know life is full of good & evil,fake & real,losses & gains.

& Unless he used juju on them,they suld also suld av been careful & not fall mugu.

If u need a point of anger,focus it on his stupidity in flaunting it.which to me showed he didn't have self control & it got into his head.

There are fraudstars who are very wealthy who have allot of biznesses that uld never suspect nothing.

Don't be a mega fraudstars & be a celebrity,car dealer,own a fashion house etc.

Own a private school,real estate,farm,an eatery,biznesses that don't make noise.

Unless he was totally stupid,even after his jail term,he suld still be financially stable.
Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2020
In other words she is saying she wants her son to be a thief..diff between armed robbers and cyber theft is the use of a gun. Just like prostitute and runs girl( all the same).
Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Her statement only show the level of moral decadence in our present society most especially the youth,school is about to resume and will need professional cleaning and fumigation,prolific giant cleaning services is at you beck and call,check my signature for more details
Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like You” – Lady Showers Praises Hushpuppi by mankan2k7(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poverty has frustrated so many Nigerians and they now think they would get rich by any crooked means.

All thanks to our corrupt politicians

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria' Hottest Actress Shares New Lovely Pictures / Kodak Black Rushed To Safety By His bodyguard After Red Beam Spotted on him / Download Hq_ Lana Del Rey Chemtrails Over The Country Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.