Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Fashion Designer, CEO Of Jazz Effect Design Celebrates Her Son As He Clocks 5 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Designer, CEO Of Jazz Effect Design Celebrates Her Son As He Clocks 5 (673 Views)

Mai Atafo Wins Best Fashion Designer For The 2nd Time / Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style / Popular Nigerian Thick Momma Celebrates Her Birthday With Pics That Got People T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Designer, CEO Of Jazz Effect Design Celebrates Her Son As He Clocks 5 by Tuetara(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2020
Fashion designer Doris Gam-Dede who is the CEO of JazzEffect design celebrate her son as he clocks 5.

She wrote

"A true king was born on this day.
I can't even begin to say how grateful I am to this blessed childs mother. As you turn 5 today the heavens are rejoicing with you son. You came into my life at the appointed time and gave my life so much meaning. You are my true special gift from God."

Jazz Effect is the leading fashion brand in Port Harcourt, founded in 2008 by Entrepreneur Doris Gam-Cede

(1) (Reply)

Quality Shoes At Just 2k / How Can I Get A Fairly Used (white) Blackberry Phone / Avoid Cheap Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.