Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole (31289 Views)

Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / Fani-Kayode: FBI Investigated Tinubu For Links To Drugs / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by HRMK: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
IS UBANI NOT SUPPOSED TO BE AN EXPERIENCED LAWYER?WHERE WAS HE WHEN TINUBU WAS FREED BY THE TRIBUNAL?WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF INVESTIGATING A SITTING GOV U CANT PROSECUTE?WULD BUHARI ALLOW HIS PARTY TO BE DISGRACED BY ALLOWING MAGU TO INUESTIGATE A RULING PARTY CHAIRMAN?OBVIOUSLY UBANI IS NOT A SEASONED POLITICIAN!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
A day can not pass without Ibhoe blaming Tinubu
IPigsOB amaka

If you live in Lagos, you will understand that Monday Ubani is more Nigerian than you are. Quote me anywhere!

That barrister is an unrepentant supporter of Buhari, who the latter disappointed with his unfocused leadership style.

Between 2015-2018, that man is a passionate Nigerian who was always on Lagos radio and TV galvanizing support for Buhari and expressing hope with Buhari in charge.

Just like the most of us, he has given up on the oldie in Aso Rock because he's a colossal failure.

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by Peacemaker5128: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

If you live in Lagos, you will understand that Monday Ubani is more Nigerian than you are. Quote me anywhere!

That barrister is an unrepentant supporter of Buhari, who the latter disappointed with his unfocused leadership style.

Between 2015-2018, that man is a passionate Nigerian who was always on Lagos radio and TV galvanizing support for Buhari and expressing hope with Buhari in charge.

Just like the most of us, he has given up on the oldie in Aso Rock because he's a colossal failure.
how can Biafran be more Nigerian that me? Explain
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by Enwhen(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
A day can not pass without Ibhoe blaming Tinubu
IPigsOB amaka

Lolsss....it's 50-50.... Only God know wetin una two dey fight for ...the other day the Yoruba people at ladipo market were crying that the Igbos have bought all their lands...lolsss....yeye Southerners ... northerners leaders are enjoying the national cakes...Tho, all the masses are facing it ...may the masses wake up soon .

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by SmartPolician: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
ajailer:
ppl are just shouting Tinubu's bullion van up and down...as a citizen of the country you have the right to carry your money anyhow you want it...now I get ppl saying but it was during election time and I ask them why didn't you protest then when the matter was still fresh but they never did and now want to start shouting about it now that the matter is cold. Reason why EFCC won't touch him is that the case is DOA. you can only blackmail him for it but you can't prosecute him for it.

I don't support his bullion van matter too but common ppl, if you want to prove someone is corrupt, do it in a logical way and not through a cheap blackmail or sentiment...now the irony of the matter is that this same ppl will support Trump no matter what despite the fact that he has shady ways too.....and in the case of Trump he can't be prosecuted because despite it all, he is still very smart to make sure that he doesn't break any major law or financial laws especially.

I don't know how old you are, but you should learn that when an event happened is not a problem. Corruption cases can be investigated 10 years later, as everything depends on government interests. Besides, I don't see the connection between Trump and Tinubu.

Lastly, according to the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act 2011, an individual cannot carry more than 5 million cash. So, taking the vans of money into his private residence on the eve of an election contravenes the Nigerian law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by SmartPolician: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
how can Biafran be more Nigerian that me? Explain

That's because you just a Nairaland troll whom nobody knew he existed

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by Bandale: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
ajailer:
Cry babies everywhere... you need to understand the way of the world or else even the innocent man will go to jail for his unguarded utterances.... THE WORLD NEED FACTS AND NOT SENTIMENTS.

No politician is holy, I don't support Tinubu but I dislike silly comments.

Yes no politician is holy but Tinubu is very dirty and a chronic looter. You can't arrest Olisa Metuh because of 500 million and leave Tinubu who steals in billions, that's outrageous you know. The money Tinubu disbursed on election eve alone is enough to send him to several jails in and outside the country.
Carrying money in bullion vans on election eve is a crime, what is the money for on a presidential election eve?

Where did he get such amount of money he disbursed from? The last time I checked Tinubu was a drug dealer in Chicago before he became a Governor, even his salary for 8 years as Governor cannot fill two bullions vans. So what businesses was he doing before he became Governor that made him so rich to carry two bullions vans of money to "share"

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by Peacemaker5128: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

That's because you just a Nairaland troll whom nobody knew he existed
I'm done with you biko

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
ediama:
there are things that go on at the top that maybe difficult to understand.

inspector general of police, army chief or efcc chairman can not make any move on certain people in this country without getting clearance from the president. if they do it may cause them their job.

why? most time such people are used to do the dirty job while the head keep appearing clean.

The EFCC boss must have mistakely torch one member of the circle.

Only the president can sincerely fight coruption if there is a will.

As a leader your appointments reflect who you are.
POINT OF LIFE. SO INSIGHTFUL

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Corruption fighting corruption
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by ajailer(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

I don't know how old you are, but you should learn that when an event happened is not a problem.

Corruption cases can be invested 10 years later, as everything depends on government interests. Besides, I don't see the connection between Trump and Tinubu.

Lastly, according to the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act 2011, an individual cannot carry more than 5 million cash. So, taking the vans of money into his private residence on the eve of an election contravenes the Nigerian law.

enlighten your ppl first, SE. I don't know you from Adam, you can drop your comment without quoting me.
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by ajailer(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bandale:

Yes no politician is holy but Tinubu is very dirty and a chronic looter. You can't arrest Olisa Metuh because of 500 million and leave Tinubu who steals in billions, that's outrageous you know. The money Tinubu disbursed on election eve alone is enough to send him to several jails in and outside the country.
Carrying money in bullion vans on election eve is a crime, what is the money for on a presidential election eve?

Where did he get such amount of money he disbursed from? The last time I checked Tinubu was a drug dealer in Chicago before he became a Governor, even his salary for 8 years as Governor cannot fill two bullions vans. So what businesses was he doing before he became Governor that made him so rich to carry two bullions vans of money to "share"

Next time drop your comment by clicking "reply" and not quoting me.

Kettle calling pot black.

2 Likes

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by Lawdis(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
helinues:
grin cheesy

Why not advise the new acting EFCC chairman to start the investigation? undecided

He's warming up.....

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by Oluwadare: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
ediama:
there are things that go on at the top that maybe difficult to understand.

inspector general of police, army chief or efcc chairman can not make any move on certain people in this country without getting clearance from the president. if they do it may cause them their job.

why? most time such people are used to do the dirty job while the head keep appearing clean.

The EFCC boss must have mistakely torch one member of the circle.

Only the president can sincerely fight coruption if there is a will.

As a leader your appointments reflect who you are.
Aptly put.
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by dederocs(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Confirm.
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by Bandale: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
ajailer:

Next time drop your comment by clicking "reply" and not quoting me.

Kettle calling pot black.

I needed to correct your chameleon-like Yoruba brain.

You compare tinubu to any politician in SE, there is no politician in SE that is still in control of their different states, even when Rochas tried it he was removed, but Tinubu still handpicks Governors in Lagos and other SW states till date and you are here saying kettle calling pot black. Tinubu is the kettle and the pot, a chronic looter that deserves a life sentence.

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by Amotekun777: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You are right. This is why some call Nigeria a ZOO

Okoros and savage mentality... angry
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by Bandale: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotekun777:

Okoros and savage mentality... angry
Afonjas and asslicking mentality.
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by SmartPolician: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
ajailer:

enlighten your ppl first, SE. I don't know you from Adam, you can drop your comment without quoting me.

Before defending a drug baron and brazenly corrupt politician, make sure you are knowledgeable and have facts too.

That's what makes lawyers win or lose their cases in courts

Also, U don't make comments on forums based on assumptions

grin grin
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by earnit1: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
yes
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by Reference(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
That is how leaders succeed and others fail. Partisanship, ethnicity, bigotry, feudalism, nepotism... When such a leader is up against hard times or when he has to make tough decisions his support is equally as divided as his actions.

Those in power are apt to forget there will always be strength in numbers, and that collective will will always prevail no matter how long it takes, and the more you are able to unite your constituency to your cause the stronger will your position be to do whatever you like.

If Magu dealt in equity, fair and firm to ALL, it will only be his good works people will speak of today but he cozied to a few at the expense of the many....

And we all know what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket.
Re: Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole by stanliwise(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

On the grounds of the weighty allegations against him...

Based on the allegations of Dubai house against presidential order that no gov't official should own properties outside Nigeria. And based in the allegations that he sometimes as at 2016 fly a first class plane...

Yes, the money the government taxed me through everything...And the money my family get taxed from every deductions we make through bank transportation, etc.

His successors were also accused of many other corrupt practices...All of which borders around laundering and extortions and so on.

Because no EFCC Chairmen has ever been prosecuted because of corruption makes it a norm for you? So we should continue to celebrate them?

Who told you DSS denied his arrest? The DSS that came where under presidential order....

If you fight corruption with corrupt people, it will fight back ... Fighting corruption with people who's got integrity,will make the fight a successful one...

Must we see the money in his bank banks for us to know that he stole the money?? The agencies incharge of his bank details have given his details for investigations and probing, which his currently undergoing...There's no fire without flames....He was found wanting and have been answering to his crimes .

You don't know anything!!!
everything you just said is utterly Baseless and without any form of deep thought. If his successor where guilty why are they not in jail?

His bank account is under investigation and now you are on rampage calling him a thief, are you normal at all?

Where did I say Or imply Magu is or isn’t guiltily, all my statement means we should not jump in conclusions.

Which newspaper has DSS confirmed his arrest and took responsibility. Better get informed.

You said Based on the allegations and yet you have rush to conclusion. Better warn yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Razak Atunwa Is An "Executive Private Pilot". See Photos / Jeff Koinange Sacked From CNN Over His Story On The Niger-delta Based Mend Group / Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Three Of Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.