Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Six Major Reasons You Should Start Drinking Green Tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Major Reasons You Should Start Drinking Green Tea (216 Views)

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea With Lemon / Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer / Must Read!- Health Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Major Reasons You Should Start Drinking Green Tea by ValourDigest(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2020
Contrary to what could be implied from its name, green tea isn’t exactly green. This healthy beverage is quite common among several people and cultures around the world. It is not new to Nigerians either, as it is promoted as one of the most healthy beverages you can consume.

In contrast to its yellow counterpart, green tea is made from the buds and leaves of Camellia sinensis that haven’t gone through the process of oxidation or withering. It started in China and has become known as a major beverage for good health. 

However, why should you start taking this tea everyone’s so crazy about? We’ll give you six science-based reasons.

1. It contains multiple healthy compounds like EGCG and Polyphenols, among others. These compounds have multiple functions in the body, which range from helping to reduce inflammation to promoting brain health and so on.

READ MORE: https://valourdigest.com/six-major-reasons-you-should-start-drinking-green-tea/
Re: Six Major Reasons You Should Start Drinking Green Tea by EstherWalker: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
These are worth addressing six major reasons that one can go to visit for further details before making any final statement. I am quite busy in my work right now but as I get free I shall be back to you as I am quite concerned about this. Thank you for sharing this post.

(1) (Reply)

Unidentified Skin Condition On Chin. / How To Make A Woman Wet / The Top Secret To Achieving A Female Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.