Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal (69376 Views)

Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs / More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Thetruthalways: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
obiekunie2:

oga!

all the people you mentioned are either northern christians or southerners!

are u saying muslim northers are not corrupt??

abegi just park one side make i no face you this morning!
Can you go back and read the rubbish you posted?
What you said doesn't in anyway collaborate with the topic...
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by RuddyFusion(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Are you associating Northerners with corruption?
Yes northerners own the country... They are born to rule

Guess they own the poverty capital of the world too

They own banditry too

They own Boko haram , West Africa ISIS and Fulani militia too
-

Infact they.own alot more and that's fine by me.
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Okwyjesus(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
BabaO2:
Why always northerners?
Na so British people left it.
Since stubborn southerners want independent by all means. They then gave us independent with broken leg.
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Thetruthalways: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Guess they own the poverty capital of the world too

They own banditry too

They own Boko haram , West Africa ISIS and Fulani militia too
-

Infact they.own alot more and that's fine by me.
I knew your bogotry asss will say things like this...
Then why are you complaining when positions aren't allocated ti your region...
All the above vices you mention southerners have been caught in them...
Guess what....southerners were caught times without number selling illegal weapons to these bandits.
South has its own hunger
Poverty
Yahoo yahoo
Militants
Baby factory
Stealing pants to buy benz grin
Pastors sleeping with church members
Rape cases with some even in churches
Incest amongst family members
Your miserable asses when they come to the north dont like going back...
They become whores and be fucking rich Alhajis anyhow...
Fool grin grin grin
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by writeprof(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin
This one na confirm thief, anything the Buhari cabal tell am he go do, na him dey go use pick up Tinubu and charge am to court for looting Lagos for 16 years. The game is on... 2023 Game of thrones

Hmm! The game is on... :-
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by earnit3: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
oh
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by fortune1968: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
BabaO2:
Why always northerners?
Ethnic bigot v!
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by igboamakaaa: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Difrent:

Isn't it curious how it's ONLY CHRISTIANS that get caught, mind you the southern Christians were jailed by a southernern Christian President Obasanjo, we're there no northerner Christians/muslims that were corrupt ?

The only corrupt northerner during Obj regime incidentally was Atiku

You and others like AntonVince, tkgindofa just jump from the saying targets were northerners to the targets were Christians,thats how you will be going round and round coming up with different excuses instead of calling a crime a crime , after all no one ever jailed was guilty.
I am dumbfounded to say the least. Here is someone who says there are no corrupt politicians among Core northern/fulani muslims. In a country where we have Ganduje, Abdullahi Adamu, Babachir lawal, Abba Kyari, Tukur Buratai, Issa Yuguda, Abdulrasheed Maina, Adamu Muazu, Hadi Sirika, Junaid Abdullahi, Seminu Turaki, even Aisha Buhari, Aminu Wamakko, Maikanti Bari, Abdul azzez yari. See ehn if i start ti mention them and their corruption cases, this space would not contain it all. Do you know what's surprising? Not One of them was convicted and Jailed. Not one, instead some were rewarded with "juicier" offices to milk down and loot to stupor

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by BabaO2: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
fortune1968:
Ethnic bigot v!
enjoy it while it lasted northern bigot
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Uckroot: 2:38am On Jul 09, 2020
BabaO2:
Why always northerners?

Na them “holy” pass na. They are not “ambitious” and “materialistic” plus they pray five times a day and keep all the Quran commandments MEANWHILE na dem be the biggest thieves in the history of the country.

Lord lugard is a fool and his descendants are forever cursed they will never see peace as long as Nigeria continues being under the stranglehold of these unproductive vultures.
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Difrent: 6:21am On Jul 09, 2020
igboamakaaa:

I am dumbfounded to say the least. Here is someone who says there are no corrupt politicians among Core northern/fulani muslims. In a country where we have Ganduje, Abdullahi Adamu, Babachir lawal, Abba Kyari, Tukur Buratai, Issa Yuguda, Abdulrasheed Maina, Adamu Muazu, Hadi Sirika, Junaid Abdullahi, Seminu Turaki, even Aisha Buhari, Aminu Wamakko, Maikanti Bari, Abdul azzez yari. See ehn if i start ti mention them and their corruption cases, this space would not contain it all. Do you know what's surprising? Not One of them was convicted and Jailed. Not one, instead some were rewarded with "juicier" offices to milk down and loot to stupor

Whoever said that should be hanged. My comments was to correct the impress that EFCC is after only southerners only for you people to start bringing religion into it, for me all I see are thieves whether they are mostly Christians is irrelevant, a thief is a thief no one ever jailed was guilty....... If your feel so strongly that only Christians are caught, even by a Christian President, isn't that an indictment on Christianity? Call a thief a thief and not a Christian thief
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by benebaby77: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2020
BabaO2:
Why always northerners?

No southern has headed the EFCC since it was founded....
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by HRMK: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2020
TIME WILL TELL!
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by RuddyFusion(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I knew your bogotry asss will say things like this...
Then why are you complaining when positions aren't allocated ti your region...
All the above vices you mention southerners have been caught in them...
Guess what....southerners were caught times without number selling illegal weapons to these bandits.
South has its own hunger
Poverty
Yahoo yahoo
Militants
Baby factory
Stealing pants to buy benz grin
Pastors sleeping with church members
Rape cases with some even in churches
Incest amongst family members
Your miserable asses when they come to the north dont like going back...
They become whores and be fucking rich Alhajis anyhow...
Fool grin grin grin

Lolz saying many irrelevant things just to have something to say...Get a life son
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Thetruthalways: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Lolz saying many irrelevant things just to have something to say...Get a life son
See this fool...
I have one...
Unlike you wailing self...
You useless piece of shit...
You go get a life fool
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by RuddyFusion(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thetruthalways:

See this fool...
I have one...
Unlike you wailing self...
You useless piece of shit...
You go get a life fool

You can make you point without a descend into the gutters....that what makes you human

Get a life
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Thetruthalways: 2:22am On Jul 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You can make you point without a descend into the gutters....that what makes you human

Get a life
You are the person that needs a life...
I bought out your bigot ass...just accept it and change motherfucker...
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Larry7wilson: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2020
The man should face reality.so tell me what will youth do now
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by RuddyFusion(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You are the person that needs a life...
I bought out your bigot ass...just accept it and change motherfucker...

Remain in the gutters wia u are u can't drag me in there with you Good morning
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Thetruthalways: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Remain in the gutters wia u are u can't drag me in there with you Good morning
You and i who is perceived to be in the gutters?
You are being disturbed as a position isn't given to your region... I guess its because you guys are all useless and bunch of motherfuckers...
I don't cared fool...an am not waiting for anything from the government... Unlike your jobless ass..
I just want a better Nigeria....
Am doing good by the way...
Useless human being
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by RuddyFusion(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You and i who is perceived to be in the gutters?
You are being disturbed as a position isn't given to your region... I guess its because you guys are all useless and bunch of motherfuckers...
I don't cared fool...an am not waiting for anything from the government... Unlike your jobless ass..
I just want a better Nigeria....
Am doing good by the way...
Useless human being

Remain in the gutters I won't join you.
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Thetruthalways: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Remain in the gutters I won't join you.
I was never in the gutters and nt currently in any and won't be by God's grace...
You fool...just accept it you bigot piece of shit...
Bastard
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by RuddyFusion(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I was never in the gutters and nt currently in any and won't be by God's grace...
You fool...just accept it you bigot piece of shit...
Bastard

That's were you are please remain there
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Thetruthalways: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:

That's were you are please remain there
You know losers think everyone is one the same page with them...
As you are in the gutters you think everyone is...
You are a bigot...
You exhibited it...
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by cuteboy2: 4:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Difrent:

All I see are Criminals, some were even jailed by a southern Christian President, couldn't he have jailed other criminals who weren't Christians too?

Doesn't it strike you as odd that by some strange coincide only Southerners and Northern christians are the once tried and convicted by EFCC? Or are you telling me that Northern Muslims do not steal Nigeria's money? The same way Babachir Lawal (the grass cutter), Ganduje, Buratai and Maina are walking the streets free is the same way all other corrupt northerners are walking free .

This is also the reason Capt Tijani Balarabe who arranged the cold blooded murder of policemen to free a kidnap king pin Wadune cannot be arraigned because of his ethnicity and religion.
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by Difrent: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2020
cuteboy2:

Doesn't it strike you as odd that by some strange coincide only Southerners and Northern christians are the once tried and convicted by EFCC? Or are you telling me that Northern Muslims do not steal Nigeria's money? The same way Babachir Lawal (the grass cutter), Ganduje, Buratai and Maina are walking the streets free is the same way all other corrupt northerners are walking free .

This is also the reason Capt Tijani Balarabe who arranged the cold blooded murder of policemen to free a kidnap king pin Wadune cannot be arraigned because of his ethnicity and religion.

What I find curious is how you people shy away from calling a thief a thief, the speed at which you change from oh it's only southerners EFCC is going after and when confronted with facts changed to its only northern Christians.
The Babachir you mentioned wasn't jailed even with the indictment and he's a Christian.
Me think you should keep quiet before you INDICT CHRISTIANITY IN STEALING.

I'm sure before you know it you and your likes will start singing MAGU IS BEING PROSECUTED BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN.
Re: Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal by cuteboy2: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Yes, they are thieves. No one is disputing that. At least EFCC arraigned and prosecuted those ones. The question you have not addressed is when will they also arraign and secure conviction for the "untouchables"? You are dodging that question.

When did Ibrahim Magu become a Christian?

Difrent:

What I find curious is how you people shy away from calling a thief a thief, the speed at which you change from oh it's only southerners EFCC is going after and when confronted with facts changed to its only northern Christians.
The Babachir you mentioned wasn't jailed even with the indictment and he's a Christian.
Me think you should keep quiet before you INDICT CHRISTIANITY IN STEALING.

I'm sure before you know it you and your likes will start singing MAGU IS BEING PROSECUTED BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.